Many of you should be Eating Crow

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: Many of you should be Eating Crow

This is the calling card of the miserable loser.  Anyone who enjoys a Bruins game are just pom-pom waving sheep.  If people here take issue with the constant crying and whineing, than the crybabies go straight to pretending they are now being censored (??). 

It's just a defense mechanism.  These types are afraid the Bruins will let them down again, so they want to beat them to the punch by railing on them all season, so if it doesn't work out they can say "see, they stink" and feel better about themselves.  Just like Sox fans before 2004.

If you don't have the courage to enjoy the team, while knowing they might fail in the end, you should find another hobby that makes you less bitter.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

a cold bucket of water is what some of these posters need...chill out. some people are happier unhappy. news flash----- the bruins lead their division, have games in hand,are playing 2 off/2 def rookies AND aren't even close to playing their best hockey... they just need to play better at home -

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Many of you should be Eating Crow:
    This is the calling card of the miserable loser.  Anyone who enjoys a Bruins game are just pom-pom waving sheep.  If people here take issue with the constant crying and whineing, than the crybabies go straight to pretending they are now being censored (??).  It's just a defense mechanism.  These types are afraid the Bruins will let them down again, so they want to beat them to the punch by railing on them all season, so if it doesn't work out they can see "see, they stink" and feel better about themselves.  Just like Sox fans before 2004. If you don't have the courage to enjoy the team, while knowing they might fail in the end, you should find another hobby that makes you less bitter.
    Posted by Fletcher1

I'm beginning to think we're the angriest fans in pro sports.I've been called  a homer/sheep all year and that's fine by me.It beats the hell out of of being mad because they DIDN'T lose again.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: Many of you should be Eating Crow : I'm beginning to think we're the angriest fans in pro sports.I've been called  a homer/sheep all year and that's fine by me.It beats the hell out of of being mad because they DIDN'T lose again.
    Posted by dezaruchi

It's crazy.  I've often been called out in other circles for being negative about my teams.  I complain when they don't play well too.  But all of the sudden on this board I am a pom-pom waving cheerleader according to the uber-bitter-crowd here.  I guess I am just grateful that I actually enjoy watching hockey and being a Bruins fan, while there are many that are totally miserable doing so.  That's got be a tough way to carry on...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

Thanks for the psychological analysis.  Do we need to pay you for your services?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

"If you don't have the courage to enjoy the team, while knowing they might fail in the end, you should find another hobby that makes you less bitter."

That was poetic fletch great great point.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Thanks for the psychological analysis.  Do we need to pay you for your services?
    Posted by jtassinarisoccer

Glad to see you are looking into these types of services assinari -- long overdue.  Good luck.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I don't know Fletch...in soccer, don't they have a spray they use and hey! presto! you're psychologically sound again?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I don't know Fletch...in soccer, don't they have a spray they use and hey! presto! you're psychologically sound again?
    Posted by Bookboy007

Ah yes!  The magic spray that gets a guy off a stretcher and back in the game in less than 30 seconds...what a sport!  And all it costs is your dignity!

Sections
Shortcuts