March 13th tickets.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

March 13th tickets.

My fellow fans.  I know its a long ways away.  But if any of you know where i can score decent tickets for the thursday march 13th gm against the yotes i would appreciate any help.   Its my little guys march break and will be his second tour of duty to boston.   I need 3 tickets.   My coworkers cousin dates marchands brother so im gonna try that avenue as well. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: March 13th tickets.

In response to shuperman's comment:

My fellow fans.  I know its a long ways away.  But if any of you know where i can score decent tickets for the thursday march 13th gm against the yotes i would appreciate any help.   Its my little guys march break and will be his second tour of duty to boston.   I need 3 tickets.   My coworkers cousin dates marchands brother so im gonna try that avenue as well. 

Come to Florida.  We'll sit five rows from the ice.  Any game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Hey Shupe, we will be there in the March break as well. We are going to the thurs. game against Yotes and also going to the sat. aft. game against the Canes. We usually just get tickets from stub hub. Believe it or not sometimes they are cheaper than buying directly from the Bruins plus you can pick where you want to sit. You can also try the NHL Exchange as well where you would be buying them from Bruins seasons ticket holders on the Bruins web site. We should get together for a pre game drink.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Kind of soon Shupe to look for tickets.  If you buy them off the net they'll be higher than they should be at this time. 

BTW when is your RCMP tourny in Boston ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

They go on sale the 6th. I'd be willing to bet where it;s a game agaisnt the Coyotes you should not have trouble scooping some up from the box office.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Come to Florida.  We'll sit five rows from the ice.  Any game.

NAS, I see the B's are in Fla in Oct. You may be a ice level during football season. Let us know when they're in town in the winter.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Kind of soon Shupe to look for tickets.  If you buy them off the net they'll be higher than they should be at this time. 

BTW when is your RCMP tourny in Boston ?

We play sept 29th against boston pd.   halifax pd is playing boston fd.   I guess bfd is stacked.  Kelv you have any insider scoop?   Gms were slated for td garden but US td bank wouldnt front the 20 thousand for the gm.   Td bank canada has donated 20g.  

our womans team is also playing a womans team from bpd

should be fun.  

Sections
Shortcuts