Marchand-Bergeron-Peverley

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Re: Marchand-Bergeron-Peverley

In Response to Re: Marchand-Bergeron-Peverley:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Marchand-Bergeron-Peverley : I don't know, Shupe. What you're saying makes sense but I kind of want to see him on that 2nd wing during a game or 2 in the pre season. I'm curious. Maybe there won't be any chemistry at all and Peverley then becomes the front runner.
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]

Ronnie i have to say that im with u on seguin as a wing player and i have felt like this since day 1 watching him. problem being peverley is such a versatile player. the more and more i watch him since last years trade the more and more i like, with last night being the icing on the cake. 

i know who the game was against and the significance of the game but peverley-bergeron-marchand have that chemistry that u need in a do it all type line that Julian uses that line for. in a earlier post in this thread someone called the line- line 1a and i agree. i know the way that line is usually used its paired against the other teams no.1 line mainly because of bergeron, so its alittle tougher to gets points out there while being defensively responsable, but i really feel like that line can florish points wise.

personally i think marchand could up the ante and give the bruins 50 to possibly 60 points with 25 to goals in that mix and the same for peverley i really do. i know that is reaching high than either has ever gone but i still think alot of for teams top defensive lines will focus on horton-krejci-lucic line.

as for seguin if the higher ups feel that he should play center then they probably know what's best. my thing was i think he is a great finisher and has a powerful shot which to me equals wing. i have to say that seguin does have a good sense of were people are on the ice and can get the puck to them. also i felt like if he was going to play wing then he would play with a better center to get him the puck were as if he does center the 3rd line i was worried he wouldn't get the wing players to make him better.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

In Response to Re: Marchand-Bergeron-Peverley:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Marchand-Bergeron-Peverley : Ronnie i have to say that im with u on seguin as a wing player and i have felt like this since day 1 watching him. problem being peverley is such a versatile player. the more and more i watch him since last years trade the more and more i like, with last night being the icing on the cake.  i know who the game was against and the significance of the game but peverley-bergeron-marchand have that chemistry that u need in a do it all type line that Julian uses that line for. in a earlier post in this thread someone called the line- line 1a and i agree. i know the way that line is usually used its paired against the other teams no.1 line mainly because of bergeron, so its alittle tougher to gets points out there while being defensively responsable, but i really feel like that line can florish points wise.   personally i think marchand could up the ante and give the bruins 50 to possibly 60 points with 25 to goals in that mix and the same for peverley i really do. i know that is reaching high than either has ever gone but i still think alot of for teams top defensive lines will focus on horton-krejci-lucic line. as for seguin if the higher ups feel that he should play center then they probably know what's best. my thing was i think he is a great finisher and has a powerful shot which to me equals wing. i have to say that seguin does have a good sense of were people are on the ice and can get the puck to them. also i felt like if he was going to play wing then he would play with a better center to get him the puck were as if he does center the 3rd line i was worried he wouldn't get the wing players to make him better.
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold[/QUOTE]

You're absolutely right, Loyal. And in all honesty, I think Peverley will be on that wing come season opener. I'm just saying I want to see what Seguin can do on that line. In my opinion, Bergy could help the kind out tremendously.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Marchand-Bergeron-Peverley:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Marchand-Bergeron-Peverley : I concur.  Balance is a great thing. Malkin/Crosby/Staal.  We dont have that luxury but DK/Bergie/Seguin is a nice 3 some. Seguin is a center, let him develop into his natural position.  saying he needs a certain amount of ice time is complete nonsense.  He needs to find himself.  He is 19 yrs old not 26.  Let him get his confidence and we will have a superstar. Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

And remember it's what the arm chair quarterback wants but what I will see is Seguin the wing quite a bit. I see Peverley throwing a wrench in all of this 2nd line talk for Tyler anyways because no one other than Siedenberg and Marchand is growing quicker as a Bruin.