Marchand-Bergeron-Seguin...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Marchand-Bergeron-Seguin...

Francophone Hab fans must be choking on their crepes.
    All dead Francophone fans must be turning in their graves.

Habs used to have first dibs on Francophone players. Every wonder why they won so many Cups?

The world has turned completely upside down. I LOVE IT!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Marchand-Bergeron-Seguin...

Like toast, butta and jam Wheat!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Is there a better line in the league right now? Saweeet stuff going on by these 3.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

No offense to Recchi but Seguin really is the perfect fit on that line. Although Tyler did play well with Lucic when he played with him briefly. Come to think of it, Seguin has done well with everyone he has played with so far this year...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

That line makes things happen.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigChara. Show BigChara's posts

These three are just plain dangerous. Teams must sh*t a brick when they know they have to face these three, after trying to deal with the KLH line. This team is just damn good.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

In Response to Re: Marchand-Bergeron-Seguin...:
    No offense to Recchi but Seguin really is the perfect fit on that line. Although Tyler did play well with Lucic when he played with him briefly. Come to think of it, Seguin has done well with everyone he has played with so far this year...
    Posted by jaywall

This line is scary good.  Great offensively and good defensively.  The last 5 games have been the Bruins from the Stanley Cups 3, 4, 6 & 7 with an improved Seguin making them scarier.  They are big srong, tough, fast and skilled with great goaltending.  When they play big and tough with speed they seem unbeatable.  Itis wave after wave - KLH and then BMS and then the Kelly/Peverly line.  The Lucic hit on Miller was again like the Bruins in the Cup Final last year.  It was like he said I will take my 2 minute penalty but what are you guys going to do about it.  The Sabres had no answer.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

This has to be the greatest line going right now in the NHL when you also consider defense. Bergeron was a monster in the faceoff circle tonight going 16-4.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

My boy Tyler needs just two more points to equal his point production from last year!

God bless this boy.

It will soon be time to protect him from the wolves of the other teams. God help the man who tries to run at this boy!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

In Response to Re: Marchand-Bergeron-Seguin... : This line is scary good.  Great offensively and good defensively.  The last 5 games have been the Bruins from the Stanley Cups 3, 4, 6 & 7 with an improved Seguin making them scarier.  They are big srong, tough, fast and skilled with great goaltending.  When they play big and tough with speed they seem unbeatable.  Itis wave after wave - KLH and then BMS and then the Kelly/Peverly line.  The Lucic hit on Miller was again like the Bruins in the Cup Final last year.  It was like he said I will take my 2 minute penalty but what are you guys going to do about it.  The Sabres had no answer.
    Posted by huntbri

Agreed. I thought the Lucic hit was a turning point as it seemed that Buffalo started to be more hesitent after that. That is what they have to do to win. A mixture of aggression and depth...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Marchand-Bergeron-Seguin... : This line is scary good.  Great offensively and good defensively.  The last 5 games have been the Bruins from the Stanley Cups 3, 4, 6 & 7 with an improved Seguin making them scarier.  They are big srong, tough, fast and skilled with great goaltending.  When they play big and tough with speed they seem unbeatable.  Itis wave after wave - KLH and then BMS and then the Kelly/Peverly line.  The Lucic hit on Miller was again like the Bruins in the Cup Final last year.  It was like he said I will take my 2 minute penalty but what are you guys going to do about it.  The Sabres had no answer.
    Posted by huntbri

Hunt, it seems that Seguin dosen't find the idea of leading the team in points to be all that far-fetched. It's nice to see him playing as well (or better) than we hoped he would. And don't look now but Boston is 3rd in goals per game and finally has a PP that ranks in the top half of the league. I think people are seeing why they are the reigning champs.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Somebody on this board last year said speed meant nothing.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Love the players, love the line, but two out of three aren't frankophones. But yeah, they are slick like an old school habs line from the 70's.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Somebody on this board last year said speed meant nothing.
    Posted by 86redsox

You could fill a book with all of the crazy things written here over the course of the season. 2 weeks ago some posters started talking about the Bruins drafting Yakupov........

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonicator. Show Olsonicator's posts

Its so hard to watch this line and still think that Seguin should play center. It messes with your head.

the chemistry is just incredible. I don't know what to think anymore

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Its so hard to watch this line and still think that Seguin should play center. It messes with your head. the chemistry is just incredible. I don't know what to think anymore
    Posted by Olsonicator

Ols, you don't even need to think about it. Just watch and smile as the points pile up. Cheers.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

...regardless, we're all enjoying our little flower bloom

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

More like a supernova I think...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

In Response to Re: Marchand-Bergeron-Seguin... : Hunt, it seems that Seguin dosen't find the idea of leading the team in points to be all that far-fetched. It's nice to see him playing as well (or better) than we hoped he would. And don't look now but Boston is 3rd in goals per game and finally has a PP that ranks in the top half of the league. I think people are seeing why they are the reigning champs.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Yes that is a good point Dez.  They also have a power play now which means other teams have to play more honest.  Hook Seguin or Lucic and the Bruins can now score on the power play.  If you don't hook them up they are going to be hard to stop.  30 goals in 5 games reminds me of the OrrEspo days.  It has been so much fun to watch.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Orr/Espo or 92 Pens.  I felt going into the season that the Bruins top-6 could be dynamite and they have been. Possibly the best 6 pack in two decades.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

Hopefully for a long time to come!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

I <3 this line. Seriously, first thing I think about when I wake up recently. I watch the games 3-4 times just to get a fix. It's ridiculous. I'm addicted.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

This line has been phenomenal, Bergie has been my favorite player for a while but Seguin has really made them dynamic.  Bergeron seems to be getting more creative as Seguin continues to reward him.  Marchand has been playing better and better.  If there is one problem it seems that they may make the extra pass once in a while instead of shooting, but you don't mind that because you know it will happen less as they play together more.  They seem 1/2 a step off every once in a while, but I believe, as they continue to gain a feel for one another, they will continue to be a top line in the league all season. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

the points are great, but what makes me happy is the fact that if there is any player in the league that deserves a gift like seguin its bergeron.  he is the most unselfish player i have ever seen with this level of talent.  worked through the injury, played shut down roll with good not great linemates and never complained.  Now look at him.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ddd112273. Show ddd112273's posts

The bruins as a whole are freaking scary good right now. I almost feel for the other teams but then I laugh to myself and watch as they score another goal!! I am surprised at the level of play by Hamill, I liked the roughing penalty he took, it made me laugh!! What was the lack of response from the sabers about, if that happened to the bruins they would have cleared the bench?

Sections
Shortcuts