Marchand Contract

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Billy-Chapel. Show Billy-Chapel's posts

Marchand Contract

http://espn.go.com/boston/nhl/story/_/id/6832384/brad-marchand-says-contract-talks-boston-bruins-picking-up

Who knows how reliable this is coming from espn, lets just hope something gets done soon.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

Re: Marchand Contract

You gotta figure he will have a new contract before he brings Cup home to Halifax.  You gotta.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

I have to say that I love how ESPN can write an article that is "second hand news."  The interview that the article mentions was posted here a week or 2 ago.  It is a very good interview and worth a watch. 

For those of you who missed it, here it is:

http://atlantic.ctv.ca/?video=511285?video=511285

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

IWTF???              n Response to Re: Marchand Contract:
    [QUOTE]I HOPE THEY DONT SIGN MARCHYMONT HE MAKES OTHER TEAMS MAD AND I AM LIKE FRAIL FLOWER. I WILT EASILZY. SORRY ABOUT BROKEN ENGLISH,WILL LEARN WHOLLLE ENGLISH ONES DAY
    Posted by tukka-fall[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

DB,
    the link to this interveiw posted last week, the interview was last week, and ESPN wrote the article last week..   BC just scooped it a little late, thats not really ESPN's fault though..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

huh ???

n Response to Re: Marchand Contract:
    [QUOTE]I HOPE THEY DONT SIGN MARCHYMONT HE MAKES OTHER TEAMS MAD AND I AM LIKE FRAIL FLOWER. I WILT EASILZY. SORRY ABOUT BROKEN ENGLISH,WILL LEARN WHOLLLE ENGLISH ONES DAY

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

In Response to Re: Marchand Contract:

RE-TARD ALERT!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

He will get 3 years, 2.75 per.  In line with Teddy Purcell with Tampa. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from anddebbv. Show anddebbv's posts

12 million over the next 4 years  plus bonuses  little s hit will shine woo hoo a proud maritimer

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

With the expectation that savard will not be returning this season. The mngt. will have plenty of cap room to sign a 4 year deal around 3.25 mill.. Krejci will be on the contract list before next season another signing to get done.

I am expecting the Providence Bruins to be in the calder cup finals this season.

Lucic Krejci Horton
    Marchand Bergy (Poulit or Seguin) Though Poulit can be hot and cold for scoring goals with a one year contract/new team he may want to prove himself that he is worthy to be a potential 30 goal scorer.The other reason for his signing is keep all the other prov. players honest and hard working for a spot in the big leagues.
    Kelly Seguin Poulit or Poulit Kelly Peverly
    Paille Campbell Thornton Caron long shot Jared Knight

Chara Corvo
    Boychuk Sieds
    Ference McQuaid
    Kampfer and long shot Dougie Hamilton

Thomas Rask Kubolin (not sure of spelling)

Just by looking at this roster we still have the same Stanley Cup team but younger players. The bruins mngt. will be watching this roster under a magnifying glass to make a few deadline trades to make a serious run for repeat championship.

Overall should be an interesting training camp and i am definitely looking forward to it.