Marchand get 5 games

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Marchand get 5 games

Seems a bit over the top to me. The nucks did a hit like that saturday and lucic got hit like that in the finals. I guess its ok for some players or teams to do hits like that and other its not. Shanny is turning the nhl into a joke.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Marchand get 5 games

Hey Lucic,

Wrong....The League is allowing the league to be a joke.

Everyone knows I'm not a fan of Marchand.  No way he deserved 5 games.  In fact....Torres drills three guys in the head in one week and gets what?  

The league is an absolute joke....Shanny is starting to get influenced by the media it seems....
    Marchand I said had to stop crossing the line so frequent....everyone thought it was cute.  Well in 2 years he has been suspended how many times?  He is on a collision course with just about every other rat player out there.

I haven't chriped Marchand much this year and to be honest...I really don't mind this play that much.  I guess Marchand could have turned his numbers into the boards like everyother player does these days.  

League is a joke.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I guess the main theme to my last post is that the league is a joke in case anyone missed it...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: Marchand get 5 games:
    Hey Lucic, Wrong....The League is allowing the league to be a joke. Everyone knows I'm not a fan of Marchand.  No way he deserved 5 games.  In fact....Torres drills three guys in the head in one week and gets what?   The league is an absolute joke....Shanny is starting to get influenced by the media it seems.... Marchand I said had to stop crossing the line so frequent....everyone thought it was cute.  Well in 2 years he has been suspended how many times?  He is on a collision course with just about every other rat player out there. I haven't chriped Marchand much this year and to be honest...I really don't mind this play that much.  I guess Marchand could have turned his numbers into the boards like everyother player does these days.   League is a joke.
    Posted by shuperman

I like Marchand but I would have understood some kind of suspension. Then again I also could have undertand NO suspension at all based on hits simmilar that have gone unpunished league wide.  I would hate him if he didn't play for us but I gota admit I love the total package he brings to the black and gold.

BTW shupe get ready to get smoked this week in fatasy hockey!Laughing

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

I guess the main theme to my last post is that the league is a joke in case anyone missed it...
    Posted by shuperman

I understood you and agree

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Hey Lucic, Wrong....The League is allowing the league to be a joke. Everyone knows I'm not a fan of Marchand.  No way he deserved 5 games.  In fact....Torres drills three guys in the head in one week and gets what?   The league is an absolute joke....Shanny is starting to get influenced by the media it seems.... Marchand I said had to stop crossing the line so frequent....everyone thought it was cute.  Well in 2 years he has been suspended how many times?  He is on a collision course with just about every other rat player out there. I haven't chriped Marchand much this year and to be honest...I really don't mind this play that much.  I guess Marchand could have turned his numbers into the boards like everyother player does these days.   League is a joke.
    Posted by shuperman

Twice now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Yeah.  My FH team hasnt been playing well.  If it keeps up I am gonna start selling some players for keeper players.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSXIII. Show BSXIII's posts

Wow, I thought Shanascam actually got off to a good start this year, the guy is completely lost.  Gives into the pressure from all whining.  No explanation as to why a hit, which is clearly above the knees is a clip either.  Guess it was ruled that on the ice and they didn't feel to further review it, and hope nobody else notices it.

Oh well, this will hurt the Canucks more in the long-run, as it's a huge part of their repertoire. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Marchand get 5 games : Twice now.
    Posted by dezaruchi

I forgot he only got fined for slewie.  But it is catching up with him.  I am against a suspension.  I hope he elbows him in the head next time.  Any euro player would have turned numbers into the boards.  They learn that in hockey school now.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Marchand if you watch the shanahan explaination deserved the 5 games.
    http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=610834
    As far as the league goes, there certainly inconsistent, it will take the rest of the 2012 season before they can get it right everytime. Whats lacking is every game that has a questionable hit or illegal play should be viewed by the league whether theres a penalty assed or not. The problem is, the league is being hounded by the players association on ifs and whens and do"s, so responsibilty lies apon them also. The right way to do it is allow a player rep join in the hearings, ( im sure there not at this point ) As much as dislike Marchands antics, I didnt see an intent in that hit or below the knees really, I seen salo turn and had his butt in Brads face. It really is too bad but this case they used the injury (imo) as a factor. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Again I want to see shanny do some video explanations on other very simmilar if not the same hits that didn't get any suspension.

I hope Brad sleeps with Shanny's wife and records it or sends him pictures of it

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Two more hearings tomorrow.  I am sure after tonights game there will be another one.  Great hockey....what a great brand of hockey.  Brooks Laich earlier in the year really said all the right things.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

There should be a sign up similar to work place injuries to see how many games w/o a hearing.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Two more hearings tomorrow.  I am sure after tonights game there will be another one.  Great hockey....what a great brand of hockey.  Brooks Laich earlier in the year really said all the right things.  
    Posted by shuperman

I hope this garbage stops and doesn't become a joke like the nfl has become with rules on head hits and the babying of quarterbacks. I fear the nhl is headed there or it could already be here. Truly disgusting I hope contact sports last at least the rest of my lifetime.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

Dirty hit; repeat offender = 5 games.

It works for me.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

All I know is Marc Savard has his career ended by 
    the scum of the Earth on the Penguins and nothing, nothing happened.
    Now you have the opposite, the NHL hammering guys for "clipping."
    Fine, here's a message to the Canucks: Now you got the B's mad. Now it's personal. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

I still think the league should pay Lucic a game's salary for ejecting him for no reason.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

That's a pretty long suspension.  I'm surprised.  I don't agree with it.  A game or two, with two being the ultimate max, might make sense.  I think this is a repeat offender suspension more than anything else.  This is the league telling Marchand, "Hey, you're a punk, you're a rat, and you're dirty.  Keep doing stupid stuff and keep getting longer suspensions."

Elbows, slew foots, dirty hits... Yeah, that's the type of hockey player I want on my favorite team!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Dirty hit; repeat offender = 5 games. It works for me.
    Posted by 49-North

BRUINS 4 CANUCKS 0 GAME 7 2011 Stanley Cup Finals

WORKS FOR ME

I bet bruins fans won't take to the streets of our respective towns we live in and start tipping cars, lighting fires, and looting bussinesses

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

There should be a sign up similar to work place injuries to see how many games w/o a hearing.  
    Posted by shuperman

Good one shupe...by the time your little guy is ready for the NHL they'll be wearing those oversized sumo wrestling suits that you see in the bars out west!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

That's a pretty long suspension.  I'm surprised.  I don't agree with it.  A game or two, with two being the ultimate max, might make sense.  I think this is a repeat offender suspension more than anything else.  This is the league telling Marchand, "Hey, you're a punk, you're a rat, and you're dirty.  Keep doing stupid stuff and keep getting longer suspensions." Elbows, slew foots, dirty hits... Yeah, that's the type of hockey player I want on my favorite team!
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

very well could be the case but my main problem is how many times have you seen this hit league wide and no suspension or even a hearing?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from KMCI. Show KMCI's posts

Posted by 49-North

Please change your name to Chinook, you don't deserve 49 north but you are nothing but hot air.

Formerly
    No4BobbyOrr-GOAT

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Posted by 49-North

Sure it does but we've all been waiting for you to tell us how many this hit should've gotten.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHmSiIsz74I

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from montecristo. Show montecristo's posts

I agree with the 5 games . It was deserved. I hope he learns from it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Marchand get 5 games : Good one shupe...by the time your little guy is ready for the NHL they'll be wearing those oversized sumo wrestling suits that you see in the bars out west!
    Posted by hangnail

Lol....touche

Sections
Shortcuts