Marchand get 5 games

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Re: Marchand get 5 games

The video explanation is unlike any other I have seen this year.  

Shanahan calls it a "...predatory low-hit delivered intentionally by Marchand designed to flip his opponent over him.  Further, Salo is not coming at Marchand with great speed nor in a threatening posture.  He does nothing to indicate that Marchand is about to be hit illegally or with excessive force."

Wow.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Marchand get 5 games:
    [QUOTE]I agree with the 5 games . It was deserved. I hope he learns from it.
    Posted by montecristo[/QUOTE]
    Was the hit above the knees or not?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KMCI. Show KMCI's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Marchand get 5 games : Sure it does but we've all been waiting for you to tell us how many this hit should've gotten. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHmSiIsz74I
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Was an actual clip where knee contact was made, why would there be anything for it, where as March was above the knees he deserves 5 games.

No4BobbyOrr-GOAT

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]Again I want to see shanny do some video explanations on other very simmilar if not the same hits that didn't get any suspension. I hope Brad sleeps with Shanny's wife and records it or sends him pictures of it
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

With a detailed explanation as to why "it is for this reason that his wife is a hoe"!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]The video explanation is unlike any other I have seen this year.   Shanahan calls it a "...predatory low-hit delivered intentionally by Marchand designed to flip his opponent over him.  Further, Salo is not coming at Marchand with great speed nor in a threatening posture.  He does nothing to indicate that Marchand is about to be hit illegally or with excessive force." Wow.
    Posted by Crowls2424[/QUOTE]
    Crowls, I was blown away by it too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Marchand get 5 games : Crowls, I was blown away by it too.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Just listened to Gary Valk....wow...they are blaming Jack Edwards for being a homer and calling out Loungo for not playing.  

My god I am glad we won the cup.  Nothing these Canadian media types can say will change history.  BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Marchand get 5 games : BRUINS 4 CANUCKS 0 GAME 7 2011 Stanley Cup Finals WORKS FOR ME I bet bruins fans won't take to the streets of our respective towns we live in and start tipping cars, lighting fires, and looting bussinesses
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

Keep livin' in the past.  I'm thinking about this season.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Marchand get 5 games : Keep livin' in the past.  I'm thinking about this season.
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]

Not really the past when we are the REIGNING STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!

Loser.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Marchand get 5 games : Keep livin' in the past.  I'm thinking about this season.

This season, the Bruins are Defending Stanley Cup Champs.

Why don't you go someplace where your Vancouver propaganda is popular?  There's a few sites out there.

PS, put down the matches.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Its hard for Canucks fan to live in the past because they have no legacy.  I don't mind you as a psoter here...stiring the pot is something I enjoy...but if you can be proud of that team and all the gutless players within I feel for you.  Its gotta be frustrating...
    Nothing can change last year.  Nothing.  Living in the past is a reflection on glory. And I love it...Being from Nova Scotia I am used to the typical Montreal Canadian stuff.  But Vancouver are the new King of Queens

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Can you give an honest answer to this question?  Were you proud of the way your team played last Saturday?  I know they won and scored 4 PP goals...but were you proud of how they played?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Absolutely, you won the game. The cup is yours.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Marchand get 5 games : Can you give an honest answer to this question?  Were you proud of the way your team played last Saturday?  I know they won and scored 4 PP goals...but were you proud of how they played?
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was.  They went into a hostile environment, took all the crap that the Bruins could throw at them, and went away with 2 points.

Are you proud of your team??

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from KMCI. Show KMCI's posts

Bruins lost the game, won all the battles, played a full periods worth shorthanded and still only lost by 1.

It is simply too bad that we will be meeting SJ or maybe even STL this year in the finals, then again the refs seen them all the way thru last year.

No4BobbyOrr-GOAT

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Lets live in the past for awhile and give some credit to all those Vancouver Championships since they showed up with their first ugly jersey in 1970.

[crickets]

Uh, never mind.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]Lets live in the past for awhile and give some credit to all those Vancouver Championships since they showed up with their first ugly jersey in 1970. [crickets] Uh, never mind.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA!! Love it!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Marchand get 5 games : Yeah, I was.  They went into a hostile environment, took all the crap that the Bruins could throw at them, and went away with 2 points. Are you proud of your team??

I didn't like the Marchand hit and if you've read any of my posts you would know that.  Other than that I think they played an honorable game, to a man. 

I laughed though when Burrows had his gloved hand around Lucic's neck with the fear of God in his eyes.  How anyone can be a fan of that fraud is beyond me. 

At least Marchand will answer to his hit the next time they play, if any of your Canucks have the sack to go after him. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from KMCI. Show KMCI's posts

I actually like the old jersey and a lot of the teams and players thru the years, except Quinn and this bunch of dolts that have become so much like the freakin habs it is not funny.  This team right thru to the top are so hab hateable that I would almost cheer for the habs over them.

Nah, it would be the series that never ended, both rinks would be burned down.

No4BobbyOrr-GOAT

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

49 north you can't get past what happened to your team in june at the hands of the bruins. You don't need to explain it all. Your actions show this to be true otherwise you wouldn't be here.

But hats off the bruins might have 6 more cups than the cannucks but at least you guys can claim you have 2 more riots in your city after a cup final than the bruins do!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]Dirty hit; repeat offender = 5 games. It works for me.

Are you talking about Keith Ballard?  He didn't get suspended.

I think the league needs to stop apologizing for the Bruins winning the Cup last year, and call the rules on the books.  On some level, I think the riots and whining and crying are starting to pay off.  Think God I'm a Boston fan and I have more to celebrate than other teams punishments.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]I actually like the old jersey and a lot of the teams and players thru the years, except Quinn and this bunch of dolts that have become so much like the freakin habs it is not funny.  This team right thru to the top are so hab hateable that I would almost cheer for the habs over them. Nah, it would be the series that never ended, both rinks would be burned down. No4BobbyOrr-GOAT
    Posted by KMCI[/QUOTE]

I used to like the old one too, and even the crazy flying V but they do have a legacy for ugly jerseys. I always gave them credit for trying.  I collect old jerseys and actually have a smaller size 1970 rink/stick job.  Ill give it away.

And yeah, I liked the Canuck team for a long time, loved Dunc Wilson and Kirk Mclean, Bure, etc but I never in all my years in hockey seen a slimier bunch of lowlife dirty crybabies like The Biter, Mr Pump my tires, The Sisters, Bieksa the ToughGuy, Lappy, and the rest of their crybaby diving players, management and fans.  They are actually worse than Montreal.  Who would believe it?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Marchand get 5 games : Are you talking about Keith Ballard?  He didn't get suspended. I think the league needs to stop apologizing for the Bruins winning the Cup last year, and call the rules on the books.  On some level, I think the riots and whining and crying are starting to pay off.  Thank God I'm a Boston fan and I have more to celebrate than other teams punishments.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Nice, Fletch.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Heh North, a truly objective poster would answer the question (video) of Raymond's hit last year on Marchand posed by Dez above.  Respond, please, otherwise you truly are a TROLL!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]Heh North, a truly objective poster would answer the question (video) of Raymond's hit last year on Marchand posed by Dez above.  Respond, please, otherwise you truly are a TROLL!
    Posted by islamorada[/QUOTE]

islam.

Nothing different.  Nothing at all.  Raymond ducked a hit.  I don't think it was a suspension then.  Nor did I think Hamhuis was a dirty hit...Karma bit him.  

You are gonna see more knees, more hips, more fromage b/c the league is lost. 

Let the players police the league as I have been whining about...suspensions arent working or there would be next to nil hearings.  There are at least 5 a week now.  Shanny has aged like Monty Burns....

Brooks Laich-Mark Howe-Brett Hull-Brian Burke-Don Cherry have all gone on record...yes the last two arent great spokesman....but someone will get killed...then the bleeding heart/ambulance chasers will be lining up to ban hockey.  

Just wish we could have one week of actual hockey talk.  Just one.  Thats the state of the league.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Heh North, a truly objective poster would answer the question (video) of Raymond's hit last year on Marchand posed by Dez above.  Respond, please, otherwise you truly are a TROLL!
    Posted by islamorada[/QUOTE]
    Isla, Legion started a post over this hit and many of us have been trying to get 49's take on it in multiple threads. As you stated, a truly objective poster would at least view the hit and comment.