Marchand Hurt in Practice?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Marchand Hurt in Practice?

Anyone heard an update?

Sorry, didn't see the prior thread on this...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Re: Marchand Hurt in Practice?

just what they said on radio about 10mins ago. that marchand took a shot in the foot at  practice and he cant put any weight on his foot right now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

This alone might put the front office in action to get more NHL players to the team.  It looks like he's going to be fine, but if not then what?  Seguin plays and Caron gets called up.  Okay.  If someone else goes down?  Hamill?  Colbor...oops.  Who else?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In Response to Re: Marchand Hurt in Practice?:
    This alone might put the front office in action to get more NHL players to the team.  It looks like he's going to be fine, but if not then what?  Seguin plays and Caron gets called up.  Okay.  If someone else goes down?  Hamill?  Colbor...oops.  Who else?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Wh.. Whi... 
    No, I can't bring myself to say it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Marchand Hurt in Practice?:
    In Response to Re: Marchand Hurt in Practice? : Wh.. Whi...  No, I can't bring myself to say it.
    Posted by DrCC

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Marchand reports foot only ''sore'', expects to play Sat vs 'Nucks. Nailed by Bergeron shot.

Sections
Shortcuts