Marchand Missed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

Marchand Missed

I cannot believe it but Marchand is missed. I thought Seguin was the spark plug but Marchand is truly missed. His skating and endless need to get to the puck first is not seen on the ice while he has been out.

Corvo is just terrible. I am sorry he is.

Lucic Horton and Krejci are a lazy line. Horton has had two nice goals but for most of the game they look lazy. 

Kelly misses Pevs you can tell and I think he is well matched with Pou. 

Fourth line no existent. 

Too many bad decisions by defense. Pev and March get back soon. Please.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Marchand Missed

In Response to Marchand Missed:
    [QUOTE]I cannot believe it but Marchand is missed. I thought Seguin was the spark plug but Marchand is truly missed. His skating and endless need to get to the puck first is not seen on the ice while he has been out. Corvo is just terrible. I am sorry he is. Lucic Horton and Krejci are a lazy line. Horton has had two nice goals but for most of the game they look lazy.  Kelly misses Pevs you can tell and I think he is well matched with Pou.  Fourth line no existent.  Too many bad decisions by defense. Pev and March get back soon. Please.
    Posted by Macfact[/QUOTE]
    Paille is playing great but I agree with everything else.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

Paille is playing great so impressed lately of his play. The only defender playing well is Mcquaid. Kelly looks like he is all alone out there. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Agree MacQuaid was our best D tonight.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Peverley is highly missed too...there's no third line without him, and he is missed on power-play.

Julien gave no ice time to the third line, but Caron and Hamill did nothing impressive since they're with the big club.

No Marchand, No Peverley = two defeats in three games.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I'll take any lazy line that scores twice a game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KMCI. Show KMCI's posts

Mr lazy of all time \|Espo scored 76

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Actually, I can believe it though I mostly agreee with you. Because Lucic and Horton have put up some decent numbers this year alot of us have turned a blind eye to their weaknesses. Just look at their plus minus this year and in last nght's game. That's the sort of stuff which will kill them in the play offs. Claude needs to deal with this.

As for Corvo, I'm saying nothing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

NAS not when the cost us after every goal (respectfully). Get the slump over boys...we are not at the playoffs yet. I think Chara is playing hurt and will not say anything. Begeron was very quite tonight and Seguin was a little lost becuase of it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Shouldn't be too surprising that B's have missed Marchand or Peverley for that matter.  It will be good to have #63 back in the line-up.

I am rapidly losing patience with Corvo.  Guy just doesn't seem like a great fit here. 

I thought Horton and Krejci had real good jump tonight, obviously Horton responded to the CJ "call-out" with a pair.  Lucic on the other hand was a turn-over machine and did an awful lot of floating around. 

Happy to see the love for McQuaid out her, he has been so solid.

Hate to say it, but TT has looked very human in his last couple of starts.  He has just off, down early and a little out of position.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Without March and Pevs the Bruins are out of sink and even though they are rolling 4 lines it seems like only 3. The scoring and power play suffered also and Corvo has lost his touch on D. Maybe the Bruins can package up Corvo, Hamil and Caron for a better puck moving D. With the return of March and Pevs for the Jersey game I know we see a better effort out of the Bruins, here's to hoping the slump disappears.

GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffory. Show jeffory's posts

Lucic and the defense give the puck away in there own end constantly. Marchant and Peverly really upset the balanc of their lines. If Kelly or Seguin were missing, that would be a big blow. Five games in seven nights is rediculous scheduling. They play two games a week for three weeks and now they play almost every night. That's bad!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

it is no coincidence that since the canucks game when marchand left the ice, the bruins have had a hard time gelling. add to that peverley's absence, and the bruins have 2 lines that are trying to find their way. the 3rd is utterly ineffective, and limits the bruins ability to roll 4 lines, which is one of their greatest strengths. wait until the little sparkplug gets going on thursday. wait until pev's is back with kelly, and poulliot. all is fine in bruin-land, but it does emphasize the fact that the bruins (as any team would be) are a couple key injuries away from being ordinary.    

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pschuller. Show pschuller's posts

Yeah, anyone who has played a team game with flow to it, like hockey or soccer, knows that combinations gel and when they are broken up it can completely discombobulate everything. My bet it things turn around immediately when those two guys come back (hopefully Thursday).
    On another note, is it me, or has the officiating just been awful ever since (and including!) the Vancouver game???

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

In Response to Re: Marchand Missed:
    [QUOTE]Lucic and the defense give the puck away in there own end constantly. Marchant and Peverly really upset the balanc of their lines. If Kelly or Seguin were missing, that would be a big blow. Five games in seven nights is rediculous scheduling. They play two games a week for three weeks and now they play almost every night. That's bad!
    Posted by jeffory[/QUOTE]

Bingo !  The Bruins have lost their way out of their end. Breaking out has turned into a comedy of errors. We have no problem scoring some goals, we need to just get the puck out of our end without any damage accruing