Marchand not sure he's going to camp?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Marchand not sure he's going to camp?

I know I get roasted for repeating what I read on Marchand, but:

Source:
    Jimmy Murphy on Twitter

and Rotoworld:

Brad Marchand is taking his contract status on a day-to-day basis.

He skated with most of his teammates on Thursday, but said there were no updates on the negotiation progress and that he wasn't sure if he would be on the ice when training camp gets underway. Stay tuned.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Re: Marchand not sure he's going to camp?

In Response to Marchand not sure he's going to camp?:
    [QUOTE]I know I get roasted for repeating what I read on Marchand, but: Source: Jimmy Murphy on Twitter and Rotoworld: Brad Marchand is taking his contract status on a day-to-day basis. He skated with most of his teammates on Thursday, but said there were no updates on the negotiation progress and that he wasn't sure if he would be on the ice when training camp gets underway. Stay tuned.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]

He can't be at camp if hes not undercontract.. No news here..Its not a case of him holding out, or the team telling him to stay away.. Not signed, can't be there..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

So, what's the news? 

He's also not sure if he's going to wear #63 for the B's this season.

Because without a contract, he won't be on the ice, and if he's not on the ice, he won't be wearing any number.

However, Murphy is still a dope.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

No news is bad news.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from anddebbv. Show anddebbv's posts

fuc kin neely better sign the little s hit  he put up some good numbers last season

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

If he's skating with his team mates the deal is close.

Else why wouldn't he be at home in Halifax eating mom's cooking and sweating in his local gym and rink?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Methinks someone likes attention and so creates drama where there really is none (I won't name names.)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Marchand not sure he's going to camp?:
    [QUOTE]Methinks someone likes attention and so creates drama where there really is none (I won't name names.)
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

so just use initials.  I honestly don't know who you're referring to.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Murphy only posts so he can dunk his daughter in the Stanley Cup. Where are the put downs on Arnott. He takes an immature kid, fills his head with visions of 4-5 million $$, then throws away Chiarelli's reasonable 1.75-2 for 2/3 years, and now tells Marchand to keep holding out. We are talking $$millions for a 23 year old kid from Novy. He could buy part of Halifax and still have some left over if he took Chiarelli's counter. Hope some of his teammates clue him in on what/who is a good and honest representative; and that more money doesn't neccessarily buy health, happiness, friendships, and good results.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Where do Marchand and Arnott think they are going?

I haven't seen (or heard) any GM's tripping over each other lining up for his services.

If they (Marchand & Arnott) think there will be a line-up, they will be very disappointed - not that I have anything against Brad.

There is only one place for Brad and that is in Boston. He goes only if he tries to do a Sean Avery inimitation on a regular basis.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]fuc kin neely better sign the little s hit  he put up some good numbers last season
    Posted by anddebbv[/QUOTE]

Southie, Dorchester or Charlestown? I know it's one.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Marchand not sure he's going to camp? : Southie, Dorchester or Charlestown? I know it's one.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Kel, those are three very, very different places.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Marchand not sure he's going to camp? : Kel, those are three very, very different places.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

well, the three of them keep trickling all the same type of "winners" down the south shore..

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuturmouthwhenimtalkingtoyou. Show shuturmouthwhenimtalkingtoyou's posts

the Bruins are in a WINDOW

and it will not last long

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

Marchand wants Van Riemsdyk money, big deal with $4M per.  If he settles for 2.75M the deal is done. 

Problem here is the agent is driving the bus, not Marchand.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

He'll be in camp..Arnott

get it?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbruin4. Show mrbruin4's posts

only will hurt himself if he is not  at camp.  Lots of youth   ready to replace him

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

[QUOTE]only will hurt himself if he is not  at camp.  Lots of youth   ready to replace him
    Posted by mrbruin4[/QUOTE] I am not sure about that .I mean the guy played great in the playoffs.I am not sure we have somebody in the wings who could step in and dominate in a game 7 in the Cup finals the way Marchand did .Both the Bruins and Marchand are hurt if he is not at camp.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

I'm in the same place as yesterday. Arnott has led an immature Marchand by the nose so that he [Arnott] gets a bigger payday. IMO Marchand's wonderful play earned him a $2 -2.5 conract for 2/3 years. Arnott blew $4 mill smoke into Marchand's ears when he should have been preaching 2 and trying for 3. We are talking an annual income in $ millions, so let's get real. Marchand needs another fully productive year, or two, to be considered as a "core" player and more moolaa. Arnott has failed to be honest with his client, and has established unreasonable perceptions with a naive young man. Arnott probably worked on Marchand's family also, and , since his perception is not honest, he's not doing anyone any good. Marchand needs to sign the Bruins offer or we may see Arneil, Sauve, Knight or Spooner; or even a trade. Arnott is really blowing this one.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

I'm reading a lot about Arnott being to blame and misleading Marchand... do we know this or are being making this assumption?

There's so little real news on this it's hard to sort it out.

Then there's the Twitter post out of Ottawa San Dog posted on the other Marchand thread about the Bruins "sniffing around" Marchand's trade value?

What is the truth?  Is it Marchand?  Arnott?  Are the B's really going to let this kid go?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

Hey ... bogie6 = Peter Chiarelli!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]Hey ... bogie6 = Peter Chiarelli!!
    Posted by BorisTheGorilla[/QUOTE]

Not a chance. If this were true Julien would have been fired a long time ago.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Marchand is an important member of his club much like Schenn for the Leafs and the Kings' Doughty are for their teams.  All remain unsigned but I'd imagine deals will get done in all three cases. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Marchand is an important member of his club much like Schenn for the Leafs and the Kings' Doughty are for their teams.  All remain unsigned but I'd imagine deals will get done in all three cases. 
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

Marchand is to the Bruins what Doughty is to the Kings.

The Lore of Brad Marchand continues...