Marchand on his way?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

Re: Marchand on his way?

In response to nrguy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Chiarelli: 'I'm not trying to trade Marchy'[/QUOTE]

He wasn't trying to trade Seguin, either. In reality, this team only has a handful of untouchables. Marchand might not be one of them.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to mxt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Chiarelli: 'I'm not trying to trade Marchy'[/QUOTE]

He wasn't trying to trade Seguin, either. In reality, this team only has a handful of untouchables. Marchand might not be one of them.

[/QUOTE]

Not only that, but they have limited players with an upside that would warrant a good return. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skater68. Show skater68's posts

If Marchand was to go it would have been last year instead of Seguin

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

He aint going anywhere and showed tonight (sabres game) why is he so critical to the team. Someone posted an article from Brickley that said it best about Marchy. Thing that pi$$es me off is how critical so many of you are over players, when they have proven success on a continous basis. Slumps happen and every player goes through them. Im just glad the majority on here are not the Bruins GM we would have no vets and all unproven players. Although, in recent weeks, the B's have been playing with more call ups with all the injuries. So far so good.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Davey, mxt, what do the Bruins need that they need to trade someone like Marchand? 

And I don't remember Chia saying that Seguin wasn't going to be traded. March is a young, solid, 2 way player. Only reason I would trade him is if he got lazy or was a locker issue problem. If either were true, he would have been gone with Seguin.

As an aside, heard Peverley hated playing with Kelly.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

2 goals makes an argument. Or is he feeling the heat. I still think he will be traded. It is my gut instinct. He has no trade value if he is toted as trade bait.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrr. Show NeelyOrr's posts

In response to bgrif008's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think its ridiculous that anyone should be thinking Marchand is gonna get traded. Could it happen, yes, but cmon the guy has a subpar year, which isnt unnatural in hockey. The B's would be stupid to unload him. He's a great talent and will bounce back. Chirelli knows whats up and wont make a harsh decision, just because of one half of a season, when he has been consistent for most of his career. Id hate to see him go and I know everyone has a price, but to give up on him is just dumb. Hes still one of my favorite players, good or bad.

[/QUOTE]

Agree, Cherelli has already screwed up on the Segan trade

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

[QUOTE]

Davey, mxt, what do the Bruins need that they need to trade someone like Marchand? 

And I don't remember Chia saying that Seguin wasn't going to be traded. March is a young, solid, 2 way player. Only reason I would trade him is if he got lazy or was a locker issue problem. If either were true, he would have been gone with Seguin.

As an aside, heard Peverley hated playing with Kelly.

[/QUOTE]

Considering last night was the first time ive seen a full game from him this season, id say laziness is definitely a possible issue. He floats, makes bad passes and has been a turnover machine this season. Along with boderline dirty hits and other dumb antics. It may sound otherwise but honest to god I dont dislike him, but right now he is the only forward on the team they can trade and get a good return in my opinion. If he can get scoring on a consistent basis im all for NOT trading him. But he needs to show consistency starting now. Its a bit of the 'what have you done for me lately' mentality. 

9. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts