MARCHAND SAYS NO TO MAHSHMONT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

MARCHAND SAYS NO TO MAHSHMONT

The fisty might mouse, Brad Marchand says he will not except the Mahshmont nick name.  He says he is insulted by it!!! He can't stand the name!!! Well, too bad!!!! U don't get to pick your own nick name!!! That is life kiddo!!! NOW GO SCORE SOME MORE GOALS MAHSHMONT!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: MARCHAND SAYS NO TO MAHSHMONT

What?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

lol, he's gonna have a hard time shedding this one, if just feels good to say "Marshmont".

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I wish everyone would say no to marshmont, It was funny when it happened, now it's just a dead horse.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

i wonder what thorty thinks of "skating clown"?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

and btw, what ever happened to WOLVERINE? i kinda like that one, it fits.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StarWisher. Show StarWisher's posts

I like that nickname as it's embracing a point of time where there *were* people in Boston that had NO IDEA who that guy was, and now, it's like everyone KNOWS him and mostly everyone loves how he plays. It's pretty amusing. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

He refuses to join Felger and Mazz on air but like felger said to Thorton last night tell "marchmond" I don't need him on my show its the number one rated show in boston and will remain that wa.

I think its funny brad needs to lighten up

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Why would he care?  Weird.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Nicknames have meaning. It's not a nickname, it's a butchering of his name. I don't blame him for being insulted and I would try to shed it too.

I mean the guy accepts being called a rat so he's not overly sensitive but I would have a problem with someone butchering my name over and over, not because I'm sensitive but because it is insulting to my parents name.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I think the name will die on its own, the humor is already wearing off. Names could be worse. Jumbo Joe...ugh... if I was Thornton I would have protested that one.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from amazinglarry. Show amazinglarry's posts

As another poster already mentioned, the idea behind the name is that there were more than a few fans who weren't sold on him, as recently as last season.  So yes, it has meaning.  Bergy is a nickname for Bergeron, but what meaning does that have?  He resembles an iceberg?  Get real.  

I don't quite understand how it's insulting.  He likely just doesn't know the reason behind it, and thinks people are making fun of him.  I'm sure if he took a moment to investigate the origin of it and how it has perpetuated because of it, and what it now 'means', he'd be fine with it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

I love the guys game but really come on, he has to tell the media he does'nt like the nickname. Grow up u could be called alot worse. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

In Response to Re: MARCHAND SAYS NO TO MAHSHMONT:
    I love the guys game but really come on, he has to tell the media he does'nt like the nickname. Grow up u could be called alot worse. 
    Posted by stan17

exactly.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StarWisher. Show StarWisher's posts

Just call him "Marshy": It could be for either name and he wouldn't know the difference. :)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

He refuses to join Felger and Mazz on air but like felger said to Thorton last night tell "marchmond" I don't need him on my show its the number one rated show in boston and will remain that wa. I think its funny brad needs to lighten up
    Posted by LUCICmilan17

I doubt Brad would care as much if the name came from hockey guys. Felger and Mazz are a couple of clowns. Saying they're the top clowns isn't all that impressive. Brad needs to lighten up because you find it funny?.........c'mon,I bet you still giggle when you fartt.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: MARCHAND SAYS NO TO MAHSHMONT : I doubt Brad would care as much if the name came from hockey guys. Felger and Mazz are a couple of clowns. Saying they're the top clowns isn't all that impressive. Brad needs to lighten up because you find it funny?.........c'mon,I bet you still giggle when you fartt.
    Posted by dezaruchi

No on the farting.... Brad is only adding more fuel to their fire by even commenting publicly on it

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

In Response to MARCHAND SAYS NO TO MAHSHMONT:
    The fisty might mouse, Brad Marchand says he will not except the Mahshmont nick name.  He says he is insulted by it!!! He can't stand the name!!! Well, too bad!!!! U don't get to pick your own nick name!!! That is life kiddo!!! NOW GO SCORE SOME MORE GOALS MAHSHMONT!!!
    Posted by 54BLITZER

And I say yes to spell check.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chef09. Show Chef09's posts

I kind of like "The Nose face Killa" better anyway.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

I don't giggle when I fartt, I don't even understand giggling when I fartt

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bridgemanusa. Show bridgemanusa's posts

Didn't Ference once call him the "honey badger"? After all, he is a crazy bad @ss. "Most fearless animal in all of the animal kingdom".. and "just does not give a sh!t"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sizzled. Show Sizzled's posts

I'm guessing the nickname is no big deal to him.

He probably doesn't like or respect Felger and I can't blame the guy.

Felger is no different than the likes of Shaughnessy and Skip Bayless....a blowhard who publically questions athletes skill, character, personal lives etc...

Not much honor in it....to an athlete they appear to be cynical, jealous, former jock sniffers who are bitter.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

Unkool on both sides..

felger is borderline tolerable

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: MARCHAND SAYS NO TO MAHSHMONT :c'mon,I bet you still giggle when you fartt.
    Posted by dezaruchi

And what may I ask you is wrong with that?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Krispy73. Show Krispy73's posts

MAHSHMONT FAHHHHTID!

I never liked him and still don't. Nose Face Jack@ss. Next, I'll tell you how I really feel.

I can't wait for the Marchand Knob Gobblers to tear me apart! LOL!

Sections
Shortcuts