Marchand - Seguin - Rechi

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

Re: Marchand - Seguin - Rechi

In Response to Re: Marchand - Seguin - Rechi:
    In Response to Re: Marchand - Seguin - Rechi : Thats not bad
    Posted by shuperman

Thanks. I feel like Peverley should be the one to move up to second line duties, seeing as he's got a bit more scoring touch than Kelly. Seguin with Kelly and Glyder would replace, if not add a little more, of the speed Peverley brings, and if the kid gets going (like really, really going) he could be deadly. Thornton, as much as I like the guy, hasn't done anything except be on the ice. Although Caron would be great higher up, his skill set is well utilized on the 4th line. And let's face it, Seguin deserves a shot more than Caron does. The kid's worked his as$ off this season.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

My only fear with your 3rd line suggestion would be in our own end.  I would consider flip flopping Campy for Seguin. Just b/c Campy is responsible and deserves more ice than Seguin. Seguin/Caron/Paille might be a shot of energy as well.  Problem is there is no way Thorton sits.  CJ loves him.
    But, I like your suggestion. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

Peverley best suited to take Bergy's spot....

Seguin starts on fourth line with Campbell centering third to begin next series....

let's hope McQuaid gets back soon and for no more injuries....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

KHL-Will fly with Luc now on the go.

RPM-Kelly played all but 1 shift with Rec and March when Berg left, Pev played when March scored, this line is far more threatening with Pev. Pev and March speed make this a possible high rpm line.     clod will go with Kelly it is the Whitfield thing to do.

RSK-it is not risky at all,Kelly and Ryder have played great in their own end, Seg has talent to burn, hopefully he gets the opportunity.

PCT-Camp is not going to make any of the above lines better, leave him where he is too, or this line will become more of a detriment with Thorn on it. Soups best impact is best served here and the PK.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Everyone take a step forward Peverley up, Campbell up then young Tyler plays about 6-8 minutes with Pie Yah and not needed Thorts. Segs will get some PP time which will bode well for unused Kaberle feeds.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Why in the lord's half acre, would you monkey around with the 3rd line, when for the first time all season Glyder/Ryder is playing his best hockey of the year ?

I don't care how you mix up any other lines, but for crippy sake, leave Ryder and his mates alone. We don't need Ryder disappearing on us. We will need all guns blazing.
    Just my thoughts....Go B's Go !!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

Why in the lord's half acre, would you monkey around with the 3rd line, when for the first time all season Glyder/Ryder is playing his best hockey of the year ? I don't care how you mix up any other lines, but for crippy sake, leave Ryder and his mates alone. We don't need Ryder disappearing on us. We will need all guns blazing. Just my thoughts....Go B's Go !!!!
    Posted by Stuke50

Ryder has already disappeared on us. Did you notice him at all against Philly? Neither did I.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I think it should be Soupy moving up. You can't put a rookie into the lineup that hasn't played in a month! Not right away anyway. The only reason I want Thorts in the lineup is for one reason & one reason only! IF Bergy is going to be out for this series? IF Downey; or Malone decide to get dirty against one of our stars. I prefer it's Thorts who has to take care of business. With Bergy out were going to need Horton & Lucic on the ice even more. Boston is going to have to either match, or be better on their speciality teams against Tampa. I think Rollie is in the zone & will match TT save for save. The B's need this series to stay 5 on 5 as much as possible! Right now this is the only category that the B's are dominating against any of the remaining teams.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

nite,

good post.  agree 100%

I would actually leave lines 1 and 3 alone.  I would slide Campy into the line with Marchand and Recchi.  Campy CAN play bigger minutes and could be a 3rd line center on most teams.  He is good in his own end and could provide some numbers when he isnt surrounded by Thorton.

I would consider removing Thorton but he along with Paille and Seguin could be a momentum changer in some games.  I can't believe I wrote that but Thorton would stay in the lineup.  Downie and Malone won't fight Thorton. 

Here's hoping Bergie gets better soon.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Good ideas all around. It'll be interesting to see lines in practice. However, let's not get too excited.

Meet your Coach: Claude Julien

* Thornton isn't going anywhere.
    * Seguin will get very few minutes (maybe not 2:36 Hnidy few, but not much more).
    * Likely no PP time for the kid, either. Unless it's the 5th PP of the game and they're 0-4.
    * CJ wants his 2nd line to shut down the other team's best, and let the 1st and 3rd lines pick up the scoring. 4th line spot shifts here and there. Reasonable philosophy. In other words, meet Chris Kelly, your new 2nd line "shut down" center.

* The bet here is:

Lucic-Krejci-Horton
    Marchand-Kelly-Recchi
    Paille-Peverly-Ryder
    Seguin-Campbell-Thornton

What I WANT him to do:

Lucic-Krejci-Horton
    Marchand-Peverly-Recchi
    Seguin-Kelly-Ryder
    Paille-Campbell-Thornton

Caron's too much a risk when you already have to drop in Seguin. We have *no* idea how either would react to Conference Finals intensity, and now's not the time to find out.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

boring linuep, just stick Seguin with Marchand and lets go, no need to mess with all four lines

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Shupe Shupe Shupe...

I CAN play bigger minutes, does not mean I will be moved to 2nd line. Camp is the best 4th line centre, he is not the best 3rd line centre and he should never be on the 2nd or 1st lines unless it is the PK line.

Pev is the best talent, so he is the one should move, even though I would like to see Seg with Rec and March as the 3rd line and shift 3rd line into 2nd line spot as checking line against TB top line, this would work.

Ryder may not have been on score sheet big time but he did have 1 point more than Kelly last series.  I wonder about the posters ability to deduce the play, that think Ryder was a ghost last series. Kelly line played big time against JVR and despite his 3 goals he was a -5 against the B`s and was non-existant last 2 games. Ryder`s backcheck was a big part of this process.

Shup-Camp did have some chemistry with March, and it could work with the veteran Rec as the 3rd line, but to put Seg with Thorn and Pail, tho very fast(Pail Seg), I could see bad things happening, Thorn should not be without Camp out there, he is very smart and very good defensively.

If Sauve was the callup to replace Thorn, apossible 4th with great speed and talent, would be Seg Sauve and Pail allowing Camp to move away from 4th and Thorn, but still Camp is not an offensive threat and has never been at any time, any level of his career.

All being said, this is the playoffs and look at Ward in Nash, he is only 3 Goals short of his season totals in the playoffs, maybe Camp could become the hero of the TB series, tho I doubt it. We just need him to continue to being the best 4th line centre.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Shupe Shupe Shupe... I CAN play bigger minutes, does not mean I will be moved to 2nd line. Camp is the best 4th line centre, he is not the best 3rd line centre and he should never be on the 2nd or 1st lines unless it is the PK line. Pev is the best talent, so he is the one should move, even though I would like to see Seg with Rec and March as the 3rd line and shift 3rd line into 2nd line spot as checking line against TB top line, this would work. Ryder may not have been on score sheet big time but he did have 1 point more than Kelly last series.  I wonder about the posters ability to deduce the play, that think Ryder was a ghost last series. Kelly line played big time against JVR and despite his 3 goals he was a -5 against the B`s and was non-existant last 2 games. Ryder`s backcheck was a big part of this process. Shup-Camp did have some chemistry with March, and it could work with the veteran Rec as the 3rd line, but to put Seg with Thorn and Pail, tho very fast(Pail Seg), I could see bad things happening, Thorn should not be without Camp out there, he is very smart and very good defensively. If Sauve was the callup to replace Thorn, apossible 4th with great speed and talent, would be Seg Sauve and Pail allowing Camp to move away from 4th and Thorn, but still Camp is not an offensive threat and has never been at any time, any level of his career. All being said, this is the playoffs and look at Ward in Nash, he is only 3 Goals short of his season totals in the playoffs, maybe Camp could become the hero of the TB series, tho I doubt it. We just need him to continue to being the best 4th line centre.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT

That to me is really what we talking about here........WHO is going to step up their game to another level to fill for Bergeron. We'll see if the Bruins can find a new hero this series. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from modest1. Show modest1's posts

Sequin CAN step into second line centre duties but limited of course as I know CJ is more than capable of using him at the right time and situations. No, he will not be taking key face-offs or killing penalties but will inject tons of speed and natural scoring ability in 5 on 5 and PP situations. I will in no way be surprised if Tyler fits in very well. Besides, the way things are working out for us right now, a rookie put under the gun steps up has his coming out party at the expense of TB........seems about right!
    Posted by modest1

Thats what I'm talkin about Tyler! WOW! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigjeezy. Show bigjeezy's posts

When bergeron returns i want to see these lines

Horton Krejci Lucic
    Marchand Bergeron Seguin
    Ryder  Peverly  Reechi 
    Paille Campell Kelly 

Sections
Shortcuts