Marchand signs: What do we talk about now?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Marchand signs: What do we talk about now?

Remember where you read it first:

Forum Post: Re: Why does it take so long to sign Marchand???????????? at 8/4/2011 12:40 PM EDT
    Relax everyone. A reliable source has informed me that Brad will be signed by the end of the month, at the latest. He will supposedly get a two-year deal to coincide with the end of the CBA now in place. The dollars will be approx. $2.2 million per. Wade Arnott, does not have anything up his sleeve (offer sheet from anyone) and realizes that Marchand will have to wait to cash in. Hopefully, he can continue his timely scoring and hope the new CBA will be a friendly one.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re: Marchand signs: What do we talk about now?

August 4th?  Pfft.  This drama's been going on longer than that.  You'll have to go back to when Wheeler signed his extension in the Pig at very least - pretty sure a few people said then that a Wheeler-like extension was probably what you'd see for Marchand.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

...Great headline though.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Just saw on the TSN website that Marchand has been signed for $5 over two years. Totally relieved. Think I'll go and tie one on now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Marchand signs: What do we talk about now?:
    Remember where you read it first: Forum Post: Re: Why does it take so long to sign Marchand???????????? at 8/4/2011 12:40 PM EDT Relax everyone. A reliable source has informed me that Brad will be signed by the end of the month, at the latest. He will supposedly get a two-year deal to coincide with the end of the CBA now in place. The dollars will be approx. $2.2 million per. Wade Arnott, does not have anything up his sleeve (offer sheet from anyone) and realizes that Marchand will have to wait to cash in. Hopefully, he can continue his timely scoring and hope the new CBA will be a friendly one.
    Posted by Wheatskins

It appears that the "reliable" source was wrong.  That's what happens when people guess.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccoul. Show ccoul's posts

Take some of your money and get a noze job, and buy yourself a shirt, everytime we saw pics of him this summer he was dancing on top of a bar without a shirt, poor him. Tell you what let me buy you a shirt.
    Glad he's back. He's  gonna derange the Habs this year so much it will be illarious.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Now we talk about... REPEAT?!?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

What a great coach we have coaching this teamCool

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

My biggest fear now... is injury (oh crap, hope i didn't jinx it.)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Lets talk about Phil Kessel.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

A normal topic at this time would be line combos. 

First line:  Set

Fourth line:  Set

Second line:  one spot

Third line:  one spot

Well, that's boring.  I guess it's a good thing that Marchand kept us occupied for the past month.  If not, we'd have had more "Match Star Wars characters with Bruins" threads.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Geez, if anyone went to rookie camp or watched any rookie games we could talk about Doug E. Hamilton at least.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsIn4. Show BruinsIn4's posts

Who thinks DougE. H. will play at least one regular season game for the B's this season - any takers??

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

In Response to Re: Marchand signs: What do we talk about now?:
    Who thinks DougE. H. will play at least one regular season game for the B's this season - any takers??
    Posted by BruinsIn4

He will be in juniors, so no..

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Play Doug Hamilton this year please. No need to waste him in the minors

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

Posted by BruinsIn4

I think his first game w/ the varsity will be in 2013.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

In Response to Re: Marchand signs: What do we talk about now? : I think his first game w/ the varsity will be in 2013.
    Posted by mattymcgee55

I think it will be opening night 2012, when he takes over for Boychuk.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

A normal topic at this time would be line combos.  First line:  Set Fourth line:  Set Second line:  one spot Third line:  one spot Well, that's boring.  I guess it's a good thing that Marchand kept us occupied for the past month.  If not, we'd have had more "Match Star Wars characters with Bruins" threads.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Chara - Chewbacca

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Marchand signs: What do we talk about now? : Chara - Chewbacca
    Posted by scooter244

Nope, McQuaid has better hair for Chewbacca. Wait, scratch that. I forgot he's Darth Quaider.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapaBear72. Show BigPapaBear72's posts

How about who's Pouliot gonna fight when we play MTL?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

mark recchi as yoda? i mean they were both a million years old!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

In Response to Re: Marchand signs: What do we talk about now? : Nope, McQuaid has better hair for Chewbacca. Wait, scratch that. I forgot he's Darth Quaider.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Ah but that guttural scream Chara let out when he hoisted the cup...Chewy all over it. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Marchand signs: What do we talk about now? : Ah but that guttural scream Chara let out when he hoisted the cup...Chewy all over it. 
    Posted by scooter244

Touche`

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

On the topic of Chara as Chewy, I don't know if any of you have seen this, but it's pretty funny.  AND, it will test whether B's fan here have an actual sense of humour, or really just take the whole Boston-hates-everything-about-Vancouver thing way too seriously.

http://vansunsportsblogs.com/2011/08/05/screaming-chara-haunts-me-even-still/

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Trust me 5M goes a long way in Nova Scotia!

Sections
Shortcuts