Marchand signs: What do we talk about now?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Re: Marchand signs: What do we talk about now?

In Response to Re: Marchand signs: What do we talk about now?:
    [QUOTE]On the topic of Chara as Chewy, I don't know if any of you have seen this, but it's pretty funny.  AND, it will test whether B's fan here have an actual sense of humour, or really just take the whole Boston-hates-everything-about-Vancouver thing way too seriously. http://vansunsportsblogs.com/2011/08/05/screaming-chara-haunts-me-even-still/
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]

Yeah! Really funny! So the denial phase in Vancouver is over. Now it's the hatred phase? That's funny to me! Well, that and this....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

A championship team with little turnover leaves little room for debate.  It's not like people can say "they will only win if they do this..." or "that player need to go" or "Only this line combo will work..." So many questions have been answered.  A little boring to talk about but great to watch.  I think new debates will start when the pucks drop.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]On the topic of Chara as Chewy, I don't know if any of you have seen this, but it's pretty funny.  AND, it will test whether B's fan here have an actual sense of humour, or really just take the whole Boston-hates-everything-about-Vancouver thing way too seriously. http://vansunsportsblogs.com/2011/08/05/screaming-chara-haunts-me-even-still/
    Heeeeeeeeere's Chara!  Awesome!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Marchand signs: What do we talk about now? : Yeah! Really funny! So the denial phase in Vancouver is over. Now it's the hatred phase? That's funny to me! Well, that and this.... http://www.ckgolfsolutions.ca/hockey/don-cherry-is-an-ass/attachment/canucks-new-logo/
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]
    Nicely done Ron. Poor guys didn't get as much golf in since they came sooooo dang close. Hee Hee.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Marchand signs: What do we talk about now? : Nicely done Ron. Poor guys didn't get as much golf in since they came sooooo dang close. Hee Hee.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

LOL!! Well I hope for them they had a little bit of time at the beach or the pool..... you know.... to practise diving and stuff!

By the way, happy 3 month championship anniversary to everyone that does not have a 49 in their name! STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Huh?? 3 months and it STILL doesn't get old!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Marchand signs: What do we talk about now? : LOL!! Well I hope for them they had a little bit of time at the beach or the pool..... you know.... to practise diving and stuff! By the way, happy 3 month championship anniversary to everyone that does not have a 49 in their name! STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!! Huh?? 3 months and it STILL doesn't get old!!
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]
    I suspect it never will. Cheers!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp57. Show ksp57's posts

Oh I know what we can talk about. We can talk about how the Nucks fans are soooooooooo over their disappointing loss in the Finals to the Bruins. They're soooooooooo past it. They're sooooooooo missing the putt by 10 inches.Laughing

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmybaer. Show jimmybaer's posts

Marchand = Ewok

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

Ya, that's funny!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

[QUOTE]A normal topic at this time would be line combos.  First line:  Set Fourth line:  Set Second line:  one spot Third line:  one spot Well, that's boring. Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

I think we're all in for some surprises when it comes to lines. Nothing cures a Cup hangover better than mixing it up....

But we have time later for that, when pre-season combos hit the ice.