Marchand siting

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Marchand siting

Marchand was spotted by my brother in downtown Montreal yesterday along with his sister. 
    My brother told him how happy he was on the Bruins winning the cup and thanked him Marchand replied  WE AIN'T DONE YET !
    IMO he'll sign soon rather than later. I think he's a Bruin for a while.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1punchknockout. Show 1punchknockout's posts

Re: Marchand siting

Good to hear. We def need to keep this guy around. Great to see the youth in Boston come up huge in the playoffs. Gonna be great for years to come.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Marchand siting:
    [QUOTE]Marchand was spotted by my brother in downtown Montreal yesterday along with his sister.  My brother told him how happy he was on the Bruins winning the cup and thanked him Marchand replied  WE AIN'T DONE YET ! IMO he'll sign soon rather than later. I think he's a Bruin for a while.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    Legion, I love the idea that Marchand spends his vacation in the heart of enemy territory.Then again, maybe he's just there to give a witness statement in the Max Pac incident.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Couldthisbetheyear. Show Couldthisbetheyear's posts

[QUOTE]Marchand was spotted by my brother in downtown Montreal yesterday along with his sister.  My brother told him how happy he was on the Bruins winning the cup and thanked him Marchand replied  WE AIN'T DONE YET ! IMO he'll sign soon rather than later. I think he's a Bruin for a while.

Are we building a dynasty or what??  Gotta love this young team....already champions and more to come from :  Marchand,  Seguin, Bergy, Luc, Horton, Krejci, Mcquaid, Boychuk, Campbell, Paille, Rask, Caron, Peverley, etc all under 30.  Let the dynasty begin.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

In Response to Re: Marchand siting:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Marchand siting : Are we building a dynasty or what??  Gotta love this young team....already champions and more to come from :  Marchand,  Seguin, Bergy, Luc, Horton, Krejci, Mcquaid, Boychuk, Campbell, Paille, Rask, Caron, Peverley, etc all under 30.  Let the dynasty begin.
    Posted by Couldthisbetheyear[/QUOTE]

add seidenberg

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Marchand siting : Legion, I love the idea that Marchand spends his vacation in the heart of enemy territory.Then again, maybe he's just there to give a witness statement in the Max Pac incident.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

A guy that hated in Montreal I'm certain and nobody around noticed him walking on a major street packed with people.  I could have understood if he was a good player on the BlueJackets or Preds but the hated Bruins ?? The Stanley Cup champions in which Marchand played a big role ?  
    Heck my brother saw him walking towards him a mile away .... LOL he said you can't miss that nose. 
    If he was a Hab or X-Hab he would not be able to walk the streets that easily.
    Comes to show that fan base in Montreal are not hockey fans but just Montreal Canadien hockey fans.
    I think the Hab fans outside the Montreal circle are better fans of the sport and pretty much more knowledgeable.
    Guess you need to be a Crosby, Malkin or Phil Kessel to be noticed ; )

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

Thanks for sharing the story B's Legion ... It makes me wonder how often these guys get spotted walking around outside of Boston or their home communities.

My girlfriend just ran into Dennis Rodman at an airport (she's just a few inches shorter than him) and he was largely ignored.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Did he mean we're not done winning Cups, or we're not done celebrating?

:)

$10 says his shirt was open walking down the street. Add the image of a speedo, and that my friends is the tourism hell that is Southern Maine in the summer.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

[QUOTE]Thanks for sharing the story B's Legion ... It makes me wonder how often these guys get spotted walking around outside of Boston or their home communities. My girlfriend just ran into Dennis Rodman at an airport (she's just a few inches shorter than him) and he was largely ignored.
    Posted by BruinsFanInPenTerritory[/QUOTE]

Your girlfriend is 6'5? Wow sign her up for the WNBA

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Did he mean we're not done winning Cups, or we're not done celebrating? :) $10 says his shirt was open walking down the street. Add the image of a speedo, and that my friends is the tourism hell that is Southern Maine in the summer.
    Posted by asmaha[/QUOTE]

this
    and I like that attitude.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

WHAT DID I TELL YOU ??? BEEN SAYING IT SINCE LAST SEPT.

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Nice story, Legion.  Appreciate you sharing it.  I've no doubt PC will get it done to keep this important spark plug in the Bruin V8.  Cheers!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Aug,29 is when Marchand brings the Cup to HALIFAX can,t wait

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Was Marchnad sporting any Bruins gear? Just curious...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Marchand siting : A guy that hated in Montreal I'm certain and nobody around noticed him walking on a major street packed with people. I could have understood if he was a good player on the BlueJackets or Preds but the hated Bruins ?? The Stanley Cup champions in which Marchand played a big role ? Heck my brother saw him walking towards him a mile away .... LOL he said you can't miss that nose. If he was a Hab or X-Hab he would not be able to walk the streets that easily. Comes to show that fan base in Montreal are not hockey fans but just Montreal Canadien hockey fans. I think the Hab fans outside the Montreal circle are better fans of the sport and pretty much more knowledgeable. Guess you need to be a Crosby, Malkin or Phil Kessel to be noticed ; )

Crosby, Malkin or Kessel? I can hear the song now, "one of these things is not like the other".

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Marchand siting : Crosby, Malkin or Kessel? I can hear the song now, "one of these things is not like the other".
    Posted by MDsizzle[/QUOTE]

LOL... just thought I'de some PK lovers excited.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Was Marchnad sporting any Bruins gear? Just curious...
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

Not sure. I will ask and let you know

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Great story. If Marchand doesn't sign up with the Bruins I'll have to bust some skulls.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

If your brother knows where he is let me know I will go see him and pay him a drink ...I live in the old Montreal ...same bldg as Kostytsyn , Pascal Leclair and until last month Wiesniewsky ...also Russell Martin ...and these days Julia Roberts ...she is shooting a movie in Montreal and she rented for 2 months ..so I could introduce Brad to Julia ...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp57. Show ksp57's posts

Glad to hear it too. We REALLY need to keep him as a Bruin. He's almost more of a proto-typical Bruin than Bergeron and Lucic.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

Marchand is French Canadian and it's normal for him to come to Montreal. However for sure, Chara and Lucic would not be welcome. Bourque came back often here during the summer. Wherever he go he's welcome.

Montreal and Toronto are the towns where we find the most NHL players during the summer, current and former. It's due to the fact that so many players are from Quebec and Ontario. It's not uncommon to meet them downtown or on the golf courses. Also in USA, L.A. and N.Y. are two cities very frequented by them because of their jet-set.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Marchand siting : If your brother knows where he is let meknow I will go see him and pay him a drink ...I live in the old Montreal ...same bldg as Kostytsyn , Pascal Leclair and until last month Wiesniewsky ...also Russell Martin ...and these days Julia Roberts ...she is shooting a movie in Montreal and she rented for 2 months ..so I could introduce Brad to Julia ... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Stanley , my brother didn't ask and doubt he would give that info.  I'm sure it was downtown or in Old Montreal.

BruinsFaninNewJersey,  as I thought Marchand was not wearing any Bruin gear .

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

Do we know if Brad's into Cougars?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from carltetus. Show carltetus's posts

Bluechip99: Marchand is from Halifax. He only has a french name.

Sections
Shortcuts