Marchand sucked last night, why is no one complaining?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Marchand sucked last night, why is no one complaining?

IMO his worst game as a Bruin.  Why does he get a free pass? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Marchand sucked last night, why is no one complaining?

Bc he is the team mvp to date.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Because nearly everyone else was worse.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

Because nearly everyone else was worse.

Agree with asmaha. but I also thought Marchand was alittle absent last night.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

uhhh, because it was one game. He's been awesome all year, as opposed to the others that are getting called out who have been playing below expectations.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

uhhh, because it was one game. He's been awesome all year, as opposed to the others that are getting called out who have been playing below expectations.

Exactly, he has been one of the very few Bruins that has been exceeding expectations this season.....one game does not a season make.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

And the team has been playing awesome all year.  A little slump comes along and people want to blow up the whole team.  It's ridiculous logic, just as it would be ridiculous to criticize Marchand's game last night (which I was doing sarcastically).  I'll agree that Lucic has played a few bad games, but let's cut him some slack...we know what he can do. No need to rip him and Horton, they will produce when it matters most.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Marchand's one of the Bruins who seems consistently ready to play every game.  No, he wasn't agitating last night but I thought he made a nice play on Seidenberg's goal. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

The team can be playing awesome and still be improved (see Pittsburgh.) I don't know too many serious posters who want to blow up the team, simply improve the parts that aren't performing as expected.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

I don't want to blow up the team...but Lucic hasn't scored a goal in 18 games. Horton has been invisible except for one or two games. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Because Marchand's bad game this year is still 3 times better than Lucic's usal.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

b/c overall, he has been one of the best forwards in the entire league, let alone the Bruins.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Watch out for the Honey Badger to get the Leafs on Monday,he'll bite their heads off and eat them like Larva. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Every player will have a few bad games.  It's not a problem unless they are in a row.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

Because Marchand's bad game this year is still 3 times better than Lucic's usal.

This pretty much says it all.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Marchand has played very well except for a few games when he was obviously hurt. Tonight he will play with Kreji, and hopefully will wake up Horton

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Marchand's one of the Bruins who seems consistently ready to play every game.  No, he wasn't agitating last night but I thought he made a nice play on Seidenberg's goal.

Outside of Seidenberg I don't know who as been as consistent.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Hang,  he wasn't that bad the whole game, his whole line stunk until the 3rd. I honestly thought Seguin was hurt, I hadn't seen him much the whole game.

If you're talking about the last 2mins of the game with the empty net I could agree with you more or less.  Twice he got a cross ice pass and the puck skipped over his blade.  Was it bad ice or Marchand being antzy ? It was frustrating to see since he's been clutch and we have expectations when the puck is on his stick.