MARCHAND WHAT A PUNK!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

MARCHAND WHAT A PUNK!!!

I LOVE IT!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Re: MARCHAND WHAT A PUNK!!!

Marchand...I love the Rat!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to MARCHAND WHAT A PUNK!!!:
    [QUOTE]I LOVE IT!!!
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, he's alright........
    GO BRUINS!!!!!!!! 1 MORE WIN!!!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

ok, homerism at its worst here, but yah, Marchand is a rat, but as far as rats go he's not as bad as others.  Lapierre tried to break someone's neck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plsD3deR6TU

Funny that Malhotra was playing against him for Dallas that game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

No, not homerism.  When you combine skill+pest you have success.  Lets not kid ourselves.  He has been 75% skill 25% pest.  He has been excellent in the finals.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: MARCHAND WHAT A PUNK!!!:
    [QUOTE]ok, homerism at its worst here, but yah, Marchand is a rat, but as far as rats go he's not as bad as others.  Lapierre tried to break someone's neck. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plsD3deR6TU Funny that Malhotra was playing against him for Dallas that game.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]
    Homerism? Look at what I type and what I say about supposed pests around the league, for the most part I love them. Regardless of the color on their jersey.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]No, not homerism.  When you combine skill+pest you have success.  Lets not kid ourselves.  He has been 75% skill 25% pest.  He has been excellent in the finals.
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]
    Exactly, this kid brings a lot more to his game then just pest antics. He has it all. I will even go as far as to say Sedin had that coming to him towards the end of that game. You might disagree but, Marchand has p*ssed them off and they are starting to retaliate. Which has resulted in Marchand excelling.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Time and place.  He has picked his spots perfectly.  For scoring and pesting. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cutthroat. Show cutthroat's posts

Had to love the four mitts to the face while Sedin just keeps his hand by his side!  Have some pride and at least get your hands up you wuss!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Had to love the four mitts to the face while Sedin just keeps his hand by his side!  Have some pride and at least get your hands up you wuss!
    Posted by cutthroat[/QUOTE]
    I think the ref even told him to man up instead of crying to him about it. Marchand was laughing in his face(but not as loudly as I was laughing at home).
    GO BRUINS!!!!!!!! 1 MORE WIN!!!!!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I wouldnt want to play against him
    Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

9 playoff goals for a rookie.... Not bad at all!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Nah he's a loser like Lap Dog LaPquiRRe and ButtLows! Brad should be taken aside by the veterans n told too cut it out Tongue out

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]Nah he's a loser like Lap Dog LaPquiRRe and ButtLows! Brad should be taken aside by the veterans n told too cut it out
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

even after a great win you still try and call me out.  congrats.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Rat or no rat the kid has shown the type of talent he could bring.
    It looked like a cartoon when his was nudging Sedin in the face with his glove and Sedin kept on taking it and taking it.
    It looked fake.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveTheBruins. Show LoveTheBruins's posts

I don't mind the jabbing, it's part of the game.

I would be more PO'ed if I was a Casucks fan and my guy (clearly 5 inches bigger), didn't drop the gloves in a blowout and beat Marchands head in.  No way would he have been suspended for game 7 given the agitation.  What a queen.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

[QUOTE]Had to love the four mitts to the face while Sedin just keeps his hand by his side!  Have some pride and at least get your hands up you wuss!
    Posted by cutthroat[/QUOTE]
    I love Marchand but that was a little overboard.Marchand knows that Sedin isn't going to hit him back.I don't think he would get away with doing that with Kesler.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

I tend to like March. Yes, he's a punk and an irritant, BUT, he does it in people's faces, and doesn't run when the kitchen gets hot. He doesn't sneakily try to bite people, he doesn't mock horrid decisions by the league. He'll clotheline one guy, dump the next, then drop his gloves for the third, not run looking for Thorton or Lucic to hide behind.

He's a rat, but I can respect the way he plays because he's definitely not spineless, and he can't fall back on being bigger than everyone else to get away with it. Also, he tends to not cast the first stone, if you get what i mean. He ramps up the obnoixious play usually in response to the other team. Otherwise, he has his little irritating plays, but he mostly is just a mouth.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

The Sedin punching albeit joke material for the casual fan was over the top.  Personally, Sedin did not want to get a penalty being down in the game.  Otherwise I think he would have punched Marchand back.  One punch goes on all the time, Marchand should have left it at that point.  I did not care for it. Recchi pretty much said the same of his play prior to game 6. 

As for Marchand's play, he needs to play with an edge.  It gets him into the game, kinda wish some of the others did so in game 5.  Marchand has been a going concern for the Vancouver team.  He goes to the corners and seemingly escapes with the puck to stall any Vancouver breakout or to make an offensive play.  He is a spark plug.   

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

His nose is gigantic!!!!

Sorry, it aint much, but Habs trolls got slim eatings here these days.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

serious question about the marchand/sedin punching incident. other than marchand sending a message, what was his reason for the repeated punching to sedin's face? 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]serious question about the marchand/sedin punching incident. other than marchand sending a message, what was his reason for the repeated punching to sedin's face? 
    Posted by vcec[/QUOTE]
    Have you seen the way both Sedin's have played in the finals? It's disgusting and who has been on the ice to shut them down and irritate them for the most part? The Bergy line. Marchand was just getting under his skin.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]The Sedin punching albeit joke material for the casual fan was over the top.  Personally, Sedin did not want to get a penalty being down in the game.  Otherwise I think he would have punched Marchand back.  One punch goes on all the time, Marchand should have left it at that point.  I did not care for it. Recchi pretty much said the same of his play prior to game 6.  As for Marchand's play, he needs to play with an edge.  It gets him into the game, kinda wish some of the others did so in game 5.  Marchand has been a going concern for the Vancouver team.  He goes to the corners and seemingly escapes with the puck to stall any Vancouver breakout or to make an offensive play.  He is a spark plug.   
    Posted by islamorada[/QUOTE]
    Isla, I don't agree. The Sedins,between what they've said and how they've acted, deserve that little bit of extra abuse.You really think Sedin didn't punch him back for fear of taking a penalty(down by 3 with 1.5 mins to go).I think he didn't punch him back because he knew that if he did he'd have to fight because there was no linesman to save him.His yelling for the ref was comical.
    I love that Thelma and Louise are now guaranteeing victory in game 7. The only guarantee they should be making is that they'll play less physical than players half their size. After battling both T-Bay and Van, it would seem that Marty St.Louis is an easy MVP pick over Gazoo #2. The differences in their games are night and day.
    GO BRUINS!!!!!!!  1 MORE WIN!!!!!!!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Diggz. Show Diggz's posts

[QUOTE]9 playoff goals for a rookie.... Not bad at all!
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]

I believe it was noted last night that it's a rookie playoff record.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MARCHAND WHAT A PUNK!!! : Have you seen the way both Sedin's have played in the finals? It's disgusting and who has been on the ice to shut them down and irritate them for the most part? The Bergy line. Marchand was just getting under his skin.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

well, i don't know what you mean by that but i didn't know if there was a particular incident directed at marchand i had missed. sedin just standing there made him look cowardly....he should have fought back. 

Sections
Shortcuts