Marchand

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Marchand

In Response to Marchand:
    [QUOTE]The kid has become awsome. He skates well, excellent at boardplay, not afraid to check or get checked, good stickhandler , good at defense and can score a little. He plays with alot of heart, something i wish Seguin played with alot more to be a better player. If we had 4 of him and had one in each line we would be a hard team to beat. 
    Posted by yaz16[/QUOTE]
    Marchand didn't do those things as an 18 year old either.Be patient Yaz as Seguin will eventually be way better than Marchand(who I think is playing great too).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Exactly right dez.  I agree that Marchand has been awesome, but he has grown into this over 2-3 years.  If anything, it gives me great optimism for Seguin.

Oh wait, if I want to be a true fan I'm supposed to hate everyone on the team, right??  Sorry.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CafardoSaysTradeBrady. Show CafardoSaysTradeBrady's posts

In Response to Re: Marchand:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Marchand : Marchand didn't do those things as an 18 year old either.Be patient Yaz as Seguin will eventually be way better than Marchand(who I think is playing great too).
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

all i can say is hope you guys just foolin bout Seguin

Kid's playing some sick hockey

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Marchand : all i can say is hope you guys just foolin bout Seguin Kid's playing some sick hockey
    Posted by CafardoSaysTradeBrady[/QUOTE]
    I don't know what you mean.It's not a slight against Seguin to say he's not at Marchand's level(all-around)quite yet.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Ya as like the rest of you. I cant say enough about this kid...Nice to see most of you coming around with him....Back in the beginning of the season he was agitating the crap out of everyone and most of you were ready to dump him back to the AHL....Glad the B's didnt do that...I think they should move him off the 4th line which they have done and keep him up....His Play has definitely stood out above some of the go to guys...

I actually thought Seguin (at Center) looked great against Buffalo when he was playing with Thorton and Paille....Correct me if Im wrong about Paille being out there with him...I know Thorton was...He seemed to have more space playing with Thorton and at Center...I know what you guys are thinking....What about Campbell?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

I'm sorry.  I can't help myself.  I really can't.  I have to say it:

It kind of makes you wonder how he would have looked against the Flyers last year, doesn't it?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]I'm sorry.  I can't help myself.  I really can't.  I have to say it: It kind of makes you wonder how he would have looked against the Flyers last year, doesn't it?
    Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]

Yes.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Seguin will be so much better ...Marchand was still Junior at 18 years old...

I love Marchand and been saying for the last few weeks that he should never play on the 4th line ...it took Horton's injury ..now Marchand is a sure bet on the 1st or 2nd line ...he will score lots of goals, he goes to the net despite his size and brings a lot of energy to this team ....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Marchand:
    [QUOTE]The kid has become awsome. He skates well, excellent at boardplay, not afraid to check or get checked, good stickhandler , good at defense and can score a little. He plays with alot of heart, something i wish Seguin played with alot more to be a better player. If we had 4 of him and had one in each line we would be a hard team to beat. 
    Posted by yaz16[/QUOTE]
    The kid has got game...more importantly, it's his confidence.....once Seguin gets to the point, where he doesn't have to think too much out there. Then he should develop into the player we all hope he can be. Marchand is the perfect example of this.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

is marchy technically still a rook? if he is...he should be on the rook all-star team with or with out seg's. he and bergy have been the beat 2 b's from the start. i agree seg's will be much improved next year. patience