Marchand

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Marchand

Is it just me or has this guy been very under-whelming lately? He just missed a penalty shot.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Marchand

Yah Chiarelli should trade Brad this summer Laughing

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

yeah would have like to see him bury the PS.but the air was out of this game early. He better be up for buffalo. the're hot.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In Response to Re: Marchand:
    [QUOTE]Yah Chiarelli should trade Brad this summer
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Honest question. Stupid answer. I expect better of you Dog.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

I agree he hasn't played his best as of late, but he isn't the only one.  Campbell, Thornton, Recchi, Chara.  They all need to step up their games.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Yeah, he has gotten more attention for his cheap play than for his skill lately.  I hope that he turns that trend around and fast.  He was a shoo-in for the seventh player award up until a week ago. 

The entire team has slumped in the last two games.  Let's hope that they right the ship in time to hit the playoffs with good momentum.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In Response to Marchand:
    [QUOTE]Is it just me or has this guy been very under-whelming lately? He just missed a penalty shot.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

Check out Price's record on penalty shots and shootouts -- he's pretty solid.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Marchand:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, he has gotten more attention for his cheap play than for his skill lately.  I hope that he turns that trend around and fast.  He was a shoo-in for the seventh player award up until a week ago.  The entire team has slumped in the last two games.  Let's hope that they right the ship in time to hit the playoffs with good momentum.
    Posted by Mutant211[/QUOTE]

I'm with you . I was thinking the same thing while watching. Lately he's been mouthing off more than he did earlier in the season and his game is slipping.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Marchand:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Marchand : Honest question. Stupid answer. I expect better of you Dog. Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

Sorry I thought living in New Jersey you might understand sarcasm. Should I call 911 since your so offended ? Maybe you could file a complaint...