Marchand

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Marchand

This kid is just what the BRUINS needed he plays with heart in your face hockey,huge part of the CUP WIN ,Rookie of the year in my books ,like to see the ( A ) ON HIS JERSEYnext year with a new contract to keep him on the Bruins for years to come   

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Marchand

Marchand has been terrific ...such a gigantic impact on the series ...he's got speed, good hands not afraid of the rought play ...he is terrific I love him
    rookie of the year should go to Marchand he is improving at such a fast pace but the series are not included for those awards and right now we've got TT as the Vezina winner...Chara the Norris and the B's have the Stanley Cup for those reasons they will give rookie of the year to Skinner (who is not half of the value Marchand has) ....to me Marchand is a much better player than Kessel...
    Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

he is slowly becoming one of the fans favorite player

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In Response to Marchand:
    This kid is just what the BRUINS needed he plays with heart in your face hockey,huge part of the CUP WIN ,Rookie of the year in my books ,like to see the ( A ) ON HIS JERSEYnext year with a new contract to keep him on the Bruins for years to come   
    Posted by bruinsfan084evr

He has made quie a name for himself. He's kind of like Pedroia on skates; undersized but skilled with a boatload of heart and determination and not a single ounce of quit.

As far as the (A) though, I think he's got a ways to go to get there, he's started out well, but with people like: Bergy, Krejci, Chara, Thomas, Horton, Seidenberg...he's got a ways to go before I start considering giving tht designation to such a young guy.

That being said, he's one of my favorites on the team. I love the way he plays. Right on the edge, often over, a rat, and in your face. I don't mind someone being a rat when they don't run and hide when called on it. He clotheslined one guy, dumped Danielle Sedin, and dropped his gloves for the 3rd...my favorite play of the whole Finals.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnTAlouette. Show JohnTAlouette's posts

Marchand improved in front of our eyes. He's only going to get better.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Marchand shows what perseverance can produce. He also shows how being smart and listening to Bergeron and Recchi, and the coach, can influence and mold a very good player. Chia will sign him for 3/4 years at a kreji-like 3-3.5 mil.

Sections
Shortcuts