Marchand...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Marchand...

IMO is not a 4th line guy.

He is gritty check, plays solid defensively. But I think he has got some fantastic offensive skills. He has not put up a ton of points yet, but it might not be too far away. He just has great offensive awareness, knows what he is going to do before the puck is on his stick, great vision great passer, hustles, I have really been impressed with his game.

As great as the 4th line has been, I would love to see a Brad on a line with Savy and Seguin, I think he would fit right in.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Marchand...

Interesting old post from more than a year ago.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Ya, hes no fourth line player anymore....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Good prediction by MD.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 306bruinsfan. Show 306bruinsfan's posts

I had always viewed Marchand as one of the better Bruins prospects but never expected him to take his game to the level he is at now. He's an exciting player to watch and definitely one of the reasons the Bruins are doing as well as they are.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

No Marchand = No cup

Although I guess you could say that about any player on the B's, even Kaberle...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from orr4neely8. Show orr4neely8's posts

Well interesting post, he Marchand sure earn his way up the lines. If only we can see other prospects take this for an example that you have play hard to get your spot.

The most interesting three players for me keep an eye this year:
    (1) Hamil
    (2) Caron
    (3) Kampfer

The most interested prospects training camp next season :
    (1) Hamilton
    (2) Kokhalev new nick name KOKO
    (3) Knight
    (4) Spooner

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Marchand...:
    Well interesting post, he Marchand sure earn his way up the lines. If only we can see other prospects take this for an example that you have play hard to get your spot. The most interesting three players for me keep an eye this year: (1) Hamil (2) Caron (3) Kampfer The most interested prospects training camp next season : (1) Hamilton (2) Kokhalev new nick name KOKO (3) Knight (4) Spooner
    Posted by orr4neely8

Dark horse to keep an eye on.
    Grew up and youth hockey in Florida
    good size 6'2" 200 lbs
    Is at Cornell so he must have something going on upstairs.
    13 6 9 at Cornell

My observation at last prospect camp - really good hockey smarts, has a knack for being in the right place at the right time.

He's an outsider for sure, but a real interesting one.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Marchand...:
    In Response to Re: Marchand... : Dark horse to keep an eye on. Grew up and youth hockey in Florida good size 6'2" 200 lbs Is at Cornell so he must have something going on upstairs. 13 6 9 at Cornell My observation at last prospect camp - really good hockey smarts, has a knack for being in the right place at the right time. He's an outsider for sure, but a real interesting one.
    Posted by BadHabitude

Talking about Ferlin ?
    but how does he skate ? Laughing

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Marchand's first few games (few meaning 20), he showed flashes, but just couldn't finish what looked like brilliant moves. It was pretty clear that he was creative, had solid hands, etc., but he just couldn't finish moves. He was fighting the puck a little bit and was almost trying TOO hard to do something with it. He still tries hard, but is a little more relaxed with his puck handling.

There are definitely some Bruins prospects in juniors/AHL that have just as much if not more raw talent than Marchand....if they can bring the same effort, we could be golden for a long time.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I really liked seeing Marchand work his way into the lineup and then work his way to the second line and then work to be a playoff hero. Think CJ was smart with Seguin last season and was smart benching him. Bruins have done a good job creating an atmosphere for the younger players. GO BRUINS!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Nice job pulling up that old gem, too bad I was not correct about being able to pair him with Savvy, but Bergy is a great substitute... Next spot on prediction, Bruins 2012 Stanley Cup champs and avery will be fired from his next job which will be at burger king.

Sections
Shortcuts