Marco Baron

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Marco Baron

This guy was actually one of my hero's because he taught me in my first 2 hockey schools I went to. I remember my first year when he was working with us goalie's. He was shooting at us & he picked me to stay at one end & sent the other goalie's down the other with some local goalie who was playing Senior hockey. He said he thought I had quick feet & he took about 50 shots making me make skate saves. He did this for about 5 straight sessions. The other parents made a complaint about it though (which now that I'm older I can't blame them) and so that stopped. However, him being a Bruin & him coaching me I was a 8 & 9 yr old on cloud nine. He never had much of a career in the bigs, but coming from a small community it was big to have an NHL'er around. Greg Malone & Pat Daley were the ones who started the hockey schools there. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: Marco Baron

bump