Marco Strum

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Marco Strum

Alive and well with the Captials. He's skating well and set ole Knuble up for a great 1-2. Good to see his knee healed up. He was a good Bruin.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Re: Marco Strum

In Response to Marco Strum:
    [QUOTE]Alive and well with the Captials. He's skating well and set ole Knuble up for a great 1-2. Good to see his knee healed up. He was a good Bruin.
    Posted by Stuke50[/QUOTE]

On a one day view, Ides of March, I would say the Bs should have sent Ryder to LA.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: Marco Strum:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Marco Strum : On a one day view, Ides of March, I would say the Bs should have sent Ryder to LA.  
    Posted by islamorada[/QUOTE]

I hope they leave him in the press box.

Thornton played strong, Seguin looked real good, Paille solid. Ghost Ryder has been invisible.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

As much as I dislike Ryder and really have always liked Sturm I understood the Bruins decision to keep Michael instead younger, injury free, was at the time of the move leading team in PP goals and has pictures of Julien with J Edgar Hoover.

Happy to see the goal face thriving for now in Washington not if they meet Boston in the playoffs. Marco will be a good one year veteran pick up for some team next year. I still think of the Philly series last season with Sturm rather than without him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulyboy. Show paulyboy's posts

What does it mean for the Bs with the conditional pick they were going to get back in return?  I thought it was based off of Sturms production.  When a player gets traded again how does that work?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Theres lots of condiotions. It could be performance based,how far the team goes in the playoffs, how amny games he plays(probbably this one since he failed the first physical0...etc...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

man when I type from my laptop my grammar is a crime scene.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

come on guys don;t jinx the poor guy  :)

on another note that game seems like Plekanec got hurt on his knee .
    Karma for the knee he delivered on Lucic ?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

PC already said the conditional stuff was just a indirect way saying of we gave him away for nothing. 

Guess what?  Washington are 8-0 with Sturm in the lineup. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Great pickup for the Caps.  Secondary scoring veteran with speed that was in a great defensive system.  Guess what other Bruin is doing very well.  Wideman, +7 and wheeling and dealing.  
    If Washington gets healthy and Holtby is this years Halak, watch out for the Caps.  
    Arnott has also looked great for them.  
    They gave up very little to get those three and it was exactly what they needed.
    Once they get Green and Poti back with Arnott and Backstrom that team is gonna be very deep. 
    Anyone check out their 4th line.  Bradley, Hendricks and Gordon.  I would be thrilled if we had a 4th line like that.  They can play and change tempo.  Thorton?Paille I wish would just change and stay off the ice. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

I'll always remember Sturm for his ot winner in game 6 against the Habs in 2008 & also the ot winner in the Winter Classic at Fenway. Great team guy, all the best to him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

shupe, like your perspective on CAPS 4th line. Bruins need to replace both Thornton and Paille. Maybe Caron as one logical and bench Thornton

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Marco Strum:
    [QUOTE]shupe, like your perspective on CAPS 4th line. Bruins need to replace both Thornton and Paille. Maybe Caron as one logical and bench Thornton
    Posted by bogie6[/QUOTE]

Bogie,

Those guys just work so hard and can chip in.  Montreal ties it last night. Bradley chases down Mara for a fight.  They kill penalties and always seem to be on the ice and hitting.  They are a perfect 4th line.