Mark Fraser skull dent

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Mark Fraser skull dent

http://deadspin.com/the-purported-ct-scan-of-mark-frasers-head-is-terrifyi-501886762

There was some speculation of wether it was fake but I guess Kevin Weekes confirmed it was real.

if thats the case , oh my word, and he skated off the ice. Only a hockey player.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Re: Mark Fraser skull dent

Fraser is as tough as nails. I don't care how tough you are though, taking a slap shot to the cranium is one of the worst things imaginable. Makes Kevin Ware's injury look rather lame.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Wow ! That is nasty, if that is indeed his scan, hard to believe he skated off on his own !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

he's fortunate it wasn't a bit lower......eye would have been obliterated.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Ryder'd. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

http://deadspin.com/the-purported-ct-scan-of-mark-frasers-head-is-terrifyi-501886762

There was some speculation of wether it was fake but I guess Kevin Weekes confirmed it was real.

if thats the case , oh my word, and he skated off the ice. Only a hockey player.

That is one gross picture.  Regardless of the length of time it takes for him to recover, let's hope his recovery is a full one.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

That can't be Fraser. No way he still has all his teeth :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

In response to kelvana33's comment:

That is one gross picture.  Regardless of the length of time it takes for him to recover, let's hope his recovery is a full one.

That's a sentiment that I can get behind.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Whoa. Grim stuff. But it makes me wonder what a scan of Orr's knees circa 1978 might have looked like.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandShore. Show OrrandShore's posts

Wow, incredible injury.  First Crosby, now Fraser.  Time for face masks in the NHL???  There is enough injury possiblility in the NHL without getting hit in the face. Players are already migrating to visors, next step is face masks.

Remember, College uses them.