Mark My Words

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

Mark My Words

Bergeron will play Saturday...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Re: Mark My Words

Does Thornton sit?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Miracle recovery !!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

and you base this on......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

source close to bruins...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

bahahhahah okay, so aka, absolutely nothing....thanks for the tip

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

In Response to Re: Mark My Words:
    [QUOTE]bahahhahah okay, so aka, absolutely nothing....thanks for the tip
    Posted by thedauber1[/QUOTE]

have you heard from the bruins he is officially "out" for Saturday?  I don't care if you believe me, really I don't.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

According to the globe, NESN, ESPN, and TSN bergeron will miss game 1

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

[QUOTE]According to the globe, NESN, ESPN, and TSN bergeron will miss game 1

link?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Billy-Chapel. Show Billy-Chapel's posts

"a source close to the bruins" cmon guy. dont be the guy that tries to name drop on a forum.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

you want a link? just go to the bruins blog on this site, go to the tsn front page, and then try looking up some stuff on your own before claiming to be best friends with CJ and PC

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

If you don't care if people believe you or not, why did you title the thread "mark my words"?

I thought I was supposed to take time out of my day to mark down what 'Jake77' thinks, file it a away someplace safe, and then refer back to it as I watch the games.

Was your 'source close to the Bruins' at practice today when Bergeron didn't do anything?  I don't have an inside source like you, but typically with concussions they have players practice before they play.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Fact not opinion...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]Fact not opinion...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Heh heh...we've seen a lot of that in the past two weeks.  And although it shouldn't be possible, a lot "facts" have been wrong.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

[QUOTE]"a source close to the bruins" cmon guy. dont be the guy that tries to name drop on a forum.
    Posted by Billy-Chapel[/QUOTE]

I am not name dropping, I would never give my source. I am just going on what I was told...and as for the others bashing me on this forum, why would I make this up? And Samsonov get a clue,  HE CANT skate until tomorrow(Friday), per NHL rules.  My bet is that he does. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

[QUOTE]you want a link? just go to the bruins blog on this site, go to the tsn front page, and then try looking up some stuff on your own before claiming to be best friends with CJ and PC

Never claimed to be best friends with CJ and PC...if I am wrong then I got bad info.  Just relaying what I was told.  Calm down...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

[QUOTE]If you don't care if people believe you or not, why did you title the thread "mark my words"? I thought I was supposed to take time out of my day to mark down what 'Jake77' thinks, file it a away someplace safe, and then refer back to it as I watch the games. Was your 'source close to the Bruins' at practice today when Bergeron didn't do anything?  I don't have an inside source like you, but typically with concussions they have players practice before they play.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

And Fletcher, he wasn't on the ice because he can't skate, doesn't mean he didn't do anything behind doors...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

[QUOTE]All I will say is I hope you are right. But I doubt you are.
    Posted by hendy77[/QUOTE]

Thanks, that was the response I was hoping for!  I hope what I was told is right too!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mark My Words : And Fletcher, he wasn't on the ice because he can't skate, doesn't mean he didn't do anything behind doors...
    Posted by Jake1977[/QUOTE]

Patrice Bergeron has yet to resume any physical activities following his concussion last Friday. - Fluto Shinzawa.

THAT is what you call a source close to the bruins...a real source, not a made up source. He says Bergeron did nothing, I'm not saying I don't hope Bergeron is back saturday, I pray he is, but I just don't see that happening. If you do, I think you are pretty crazy

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mark My Words : Thanks, that was the response I was hoping for!  I hope what I was told is right too!

And if you're wrong, and we've marked your words?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

PC in his press conference on Tuesday said that it was for sure that Seguin would start the series.  As of yesturday Bergeron was still having symptoms and he has to be free from symptom for a week before he can play.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mark My Words : And if you're wrong, and we've marked your words?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Yup, if I am wrong, I apologize.  Should have worded the post a little differently. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mark My Words : Patrice Bergeron has yet to resume any physical activities following his concussion last Friday. - Fluto Shinzawa. THAT is what you call a source close to the bruins...a real source, not a made up source. He says Bergeron did nothing, I'm not saying I don't hope Bergeron is back saturday, I pray he is, but I just don't see that happening. If you do, I think you are pretty crazy

I'm not crazy, just going on what I was told.  I hope I am right too. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

If he's feeling okay come Saturday he won't play game1. Julien is conservative and will save Bergeron .  I bet if they win game1 he might even save him and not play game2.
    What I do think is he'll skate on Saturday.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mark My Words : I'm not crazy, just going on what I was told.  I hope I am right too. 

is the person that told you in the room with us now?

or is your "source close to the bruins," a buddy of yours that listens to WEEI?