Mark Recchi goes to work... for Dallas?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Mark Recchi goes to work... for Dallas?

The Dallas Stars added three tremendous former players to their organization.

Mike Modano, Marty Turco, and Mark Recchi have all agreed to work for the franchise. "We are excited to begin the franchise's 20th anniversary season [in Dallas], where we celebrate our history in Dallas and strive to make new history on and off the ice," Stars owner Tom Gaglardi said. "With the additions of Mike Modano, Mark Recchi and Marty Turco, I'm confident we have the right staff in place to restore the franchise to the League's upper echelon."

Source: NHL.com
    Jan 17 - 1:56 PM

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Mark Recchi goes to work... for Dallas?

Glad he got a job. Always go where the money leads you....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

If anyone has a question for Recchi or Turco I can see about getting it answered for you. My buddy is in Dallas working at the training camp right now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Yawn, why isn't Yzerman working for Detriot? Good luck Mark, like TT you did win a Cup for the Bs!  Forever grateful, islamorada!  Alias dumas mo fo chit for brains.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I wonder if Recchi would think about coaching?  By the way he talks to the press and from what I guess at from how he interacted with the other guys he seems to be coach material.

That's not a question for Recchi, I'm just wondering out loud.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

If anyone has a question for Recchi or Turco I can see about getting it answered for you. My buddy is in Dallas working at the training camp right now.

What is Turco's favorite color ?

Which item on WhataBurger is Recchis favorite ?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

What is Turco's favorite color ?

Which item on WhataBurger is Recchis favorite ?

Turquoise and pickles.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Ask Recchi if TT really is a f'd up as Gilles Gratton was?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

I plan to get some info on that Nite.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

While you're at it, ask him to ask Recchi who he  thinks is the best goalie that he ever played with ?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

I will ask for the info Chowdah. Whether we receive a 100% honest answer is left to be seen.

While you're at it, ask him to ask Recchi who he  thinks is the best goalie that he ever played with ?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

I will ask for the info Chowdah. Whether we receive a 100% honest answer is left to be seen.

He'll say Thomas...But the other question is still a legit one. And you know what Chowda? The more that I think about TT & his craziness. It wouldn't surprise me one bit for the guy to  be doing this for motivation. The guy thrives on "You Can't, You never will, You don't have it!" I'm not saying it's going to happen, but I will say it wouldn't surprise me to see the guy take a year off, come back (outside of Boston) & be up for the Vezina in 2014. Regardless of how selfish, or socially screwed up he maybe. He's still a hellva goalie & he's got a lot of game left. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Why would he say Thomas? Recchi played with Roy. If Recchi gave any aswer other than Roy, I'd be floored.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Why would he say Thomas? Recchi played with Roy. If Recchi gave any aswer other than Roy, I'd be floored.

He never won a thing with Roy. Recchit already has stated it was TT. So, do you need me to call 911?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Yeah, I think I must have a concussion. Thomas better than Roy? Wow. I know Rex won a cup with TT, but... wow.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I agree completely Red. That said, I haven't gotten a text back with the answer yet.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Yeah, I think I must have a concussion. Thomas better than Roy? Wow. I know Rex won a cup with TT, but... wow.

I think it depends how you take the context Red. I don't think Recchi is saying TT is better than Roy. I detest Patrick Roy & admire Timmy as a goalie, but I'm not so admired to try & put TT in a Marty Brodeur, Roy or Hasek catagory. I think Rex meant that he never played with a goalie that had the season that Timmy did. From start to finish it was a season of the ages. 

Sections
Shortcuts