Mark Recchi Logic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Mark Recchi Logic

In response to JWensink's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to dezaruchi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have no relative that is disabled you inconsiderate piece of sh1T.

Here you go captain small brain - when someone is making 100k a week and that is taken away they can never earn that money back - it's gone forever - and the meter is running. Apparently that concept is too complex for you too deal with. Every day that goes by is a day when the Dennis Widemans of the world are letting vast amounts of money evaporate, never to return.

And all that money is going away forever while Donald Fehr is getting paid regardless.

Get it ? Only a spectacular moron wouldn't be able to grasp that.

Please let everyone know how the players can get back lost revenue?

Otherwise get your bong out that was purhased with Gov. subsudised money, listen to some hip hop and STFU.

[/QUOTE]

So Wendy, I'm inconsiderate because I call you out for being a liar? That's priceless. Since you're obviously bordering on retardation I'll try to make this clearer for you. Nobody is making zero dollars unless they choose to. I don't need to prove otherwise as you are the one claiming that ridiculous number. As I said many times previous, if the players accept ANOTHER ROLLBACK, then that will be lost dollars that never return. The best way for the players to not lose money is to not give it away (i.e.ROLLBACK you idiot). Again, I have nothing to prove to you as I made no ridiculous claims. You on the other hand, claimed that the players have zero leverage because they're making zero dollars yet you're unable to provide even 1 example to back up your absurd claim. Hey, we get it, you're feelings are hurt because there's no hockey but look at it this way. Any idiot that's as soft as you apparently are was bound to get their feelings hurt today anyway. Suck it up Princess and put your big girl panties on.

[/QUOTE]

You actually believe that there's a chance of no rollback, and that it's worth possibly losing millions of dollars in this years salary to negotiate that inevitable reality ???????

You are freakishly dumb witted

[/QUOTE]

So when are you going to start your list Wendy? You should be able to find a little time for research between tears. Let's be clear about this. Are you now saying the NHLPA needs to cave because losing money for them is just an inevitability? Now that's stupid. You obviously must've been captain of the debate team with that sort of flawless logic. I knew you were dumb but now it seems as if you're trying to set a record. Good luck with that.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

BTW, the idea that you're as smart as me went out the window the day you told me the Bruins would never win with Chara as Captain and CJ behind the bench. You claimed that myself and others just weren't smart enough to realize it. Face it lady, you're just not very bright.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

"The players are willing to lose a little money now so they won't lose alot of money later"

Yes... you are smart

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]

"The players are willing to lose a little money now so they won't lose alot of money later"

Yes... you are smart

[/QUOTE]

How's that list coming along Wendy? It seems you're just flailing now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

man, are you smart - wow!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]

man, are you smart - wow!

[/QUOTE]

I'm sure most folks seem that way to you but it's not because we're smart as much as it's because you're stupid.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

I'm smart enough to know that this statement you made is not only wrong, but the exact opposite is true. You've attained the highest level of ignorance possible, nice job. I'm also aware that probably 90+% of the posters on here know how stupid it really is. So just keep on talking freakshow, I'm happy knowing that you're continually displaying the damage your brain cells have incurred from smoking weed in your moms basement.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Dez,  when you say lose some money now so not to lose money later ,  are you saying 

Player A is making 5m , lost 3 paychecks till now he will never get back.

If PA gets what they want player A next season still gets paid 5m instead of 4.2 at a loss of 800k .

To prove your points we'll only know what was lost after the CBA gets signed.  Although, I firmly believe the longer it goes Player A will not only lose his paychecks missed due to the lockout but also get a roll back on his current contract.  This is if it goes the way NAS illustrated on the last lockout the cap going down by the time the players agreed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I think the players will lose alot of money now and a little money later.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dez,  when you say lose some money now so not to lose money later ,  are you saying 

If PA gets what they want player A next season still gets paid 5m instead of 4.2 at a loss of 800k .

To prove your points we'll only know what was lost after the CBA gets signed.  Although, I firmly believe the longer it goes Player A will not only lose his paychecks missed due to the lockout but also get a roll back on his current contract.  This is if it goes the way NAS illustrated on the last lockout the cap going down by the time the players agreed.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying Legion. It's pretty simple really. Recent fine examples are Parise and Suter. They'd easily give up a years salary or more to avoid a significant rollback. It's simple math. It would take a year and a half of lost paychecks to equal a 10% rollback and 3 years to equal a 20% rollback. The idea that the NHLPA (or any strong union for that matter) should cave because it's inevitable is absurd. I suppose this is partly my fault for debating a mentally challenged person anyway. Oh well, cheers Legion. Have a good weekend.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]

I'm smart enough to know that this statement you made is not only wrong, but the exact opposite is true. You've attained the highest level of ignorance possible, nice job. I'm also aware that probably 90+% of the posters on here know how stupid it really is. So just keep on talking freakshow, I'm happy knowing that you're continually displaying the damage your brain cells have incurred from smoking weed in your moms basement.

[/QUOTE]

Is that what's upsetting you........the idea that you can't even match wits with a guy that's high? Weed has nothing to do with it. It's due mainly to your stupidity.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying Legion. It's pretty simple really. Recent fine examples are Parise and Suter. They'd easily give up a years salary or more to avoid a significant rollback. It's simple math. It would take a year and a half of lost paychecks to equal a 10% rollback and 3 years to equal a 20% rollback. The idea that the NHLPA (or any strong union for that matter) should cave because it's inevitable is absurd. I suppose this is partly my fault for debating a mentally challenged person anyway. Oh well, cheers Legion. Have a good weekend."

Just when I thought you've uttered the dumbest thing I've ever heard- you bust out with a gem like this to take it to another level of incomparable stupidity.

You have the IQ of a tick  deer tick

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying Legion. It's pretty simple really. Recent fine examples are Parise and Suter. They'd easily give up a years salary or more to avoid a significant rollback. It's simple math. It would take a year and a half of lost paychecks to equal a 10% rollback and 3 years to equal a 20% rollback. The idea that the NHLPA (or any strong union for that matter) should cave because it's inevitable is absurd. I suppose this is partly my fault for debating a mentally challenged person anyway. Oh well, cheers Legion. Have a good weekend."

Just when I thought you've uttered the dumbest thing I've ever heard- you bust out with a gem like this to take it to another level of incomparable stupidity.

You have the IQ of a tick  deer tick

[/QUOTE]

I know it hurts your thinker when people use real numbers and logic but you should try it some time. It's worth it. Oh yeah, how's the list of players making zero coming along?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Dez

Please stop with your absurd logic and asinine statements, on behalf of humanity -please stop. You are creating a massive vortex somewhere over eastern North America. If you don't stop, the disruption to the earth's magnetic field may be irreversible thereby causing a possible polar shift and the end of life on this planet.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BsLegion's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying Legion. It's pretty simple really. Recent fine examples are Parise and Suter. They'd easily give up a years salary or more to avoid a significant rollback. It's simple math. It would take a year and a half of lost paychecks to equal a 10% rollback and 3 years to equal a 20% rollback. The idea that the NHLPA (or any strong union for that matter) should cave because it's inevitable is absurd. I suppose this is partly my fault for debating a mentally challenged person anyway. Oh well, cheers Legion. Have a good weekend.

[/QUOTE]

That's what I thought , just early to determine, not averyone makes that kind of dough . Although the 2 contracts you're mentioning that's one hell of a rollback amount.

JWink ,  dez is a communist ,  soon hockey will start and we can all be friends again.  What am I saying ??? it'll be worse !!!  anyway guys enjoy your Sunday and stop attacking each other.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]

Dez

Please stop with your absurd logic and asinine statements, on behalf of humanity -please stop. You are creating a massive vortex somewhere over eastern North America. If you don't stop, the disruption to the earth's magnetic field may be irreversible thereby causing a possible polar shift and the end of life on this planet.

[/QUOTE]

Boy, that sure is a lot of words. It's almost like you could've started a list with one of them but then, that would've meant backing up one of your absurd statements with fact. We obviously couldn't have that though could we? You should also avoid using the word logic until someone explains it's meaning to you.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

"if the players accept ANOTHER ROLLBACK, then that will be lost dollars that never return. The best way for the players to not lose money is to not give it away"

Shut it down

go rest what's left of your chemically impaired communist brain, you've got to get up by noon tomorrow to spend some taxpayer dollars on drugs to maintain your degenerate lifestyle.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]

"if the players accept ANOTHER ROLLBACK, then that will be lost dollars that never return. The best way for the players to not lose money is to not give it away"

Shut it down

go rest what's left of your chemically impaired communist brain, you've got to get up by noon tomorrow to spend some taxpayer dollars on drugs to maintain your degenerate lifestyle.

[/QUOTE]

I can't believe how easily you've thrown in the towel on this "debate". I love that you can't see the irony in the fact you can't hold your own intellectually with a guy that gets high all day. It actually makes me consider giving up weed for awhile just to find out if you'll seem even dumber. As it stands, it's already hilarious.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The players in their 30s at the ends of their careers won't get this money back later.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Shut it down

[/QUOTE]

I can't believe how easily you've thrown in the towel on this "debate". I love that you can't see the irony in the fact you can't hold your own intellectually with a guy that gets high all day. It actually makes me consider giving up weed for awhile just to find out if you'll seem even dumber. As it stands, it's already hilarious.

[/QUOTE]
    Shupe...Kel...Get this guy!!! lol

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The players in their 30s at the ends of their careers won't get this money back later.

[/QUOTE]

Very, very few players will get that money back.  To the rank and file, it's obviously about more than just that.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Any chance they'd get rollback cash returned at a later date and if not, why is it any different to you? Cash is cash.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

ahhhh cash is indeed cash.... to the players and owners. the players are trying earn a lifetime's wage in 6-8 years (ave.), and the owners are trying not to lose a single nickel of their millions. now here's the shocker.... the people with WAAAAY more money have the leverage. how is this surprising? if you're OK with the free market system and how capitalism works, then this should sit just fine with you. if it disgusts you, then you feel how i do... disgusted

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to adkbeesfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

ahhhh cash is indeed cash.... to the players and owners. the players are trying earn a lifetime's wage in 6-8 years (ave.), and the owners are trying not to lose a single nickel of their millions. now here's the shocker.... the people with WAAAAY more money have the leverage. how is this surprising? if you're OK with the free market system and how capitalism works, then this should sit just fine with you. if it disgusts you, then you feel how i do... disgusted

[/QUOTE]

ADK, you know I'm missing the NHL more than your average person but I still side with the players on this, regardless of how long it takes. My point regarding the cash is that the players won't see a difference between losing cash by sitting out or losing cash from a rollback. Losing cash is losing cash. I see no point in returning to a rollback. Sitting makes more sense than that, especially when trying to make a point. I've asked many folks to explain the difference between losing cash to sitting and losing cash to a rollback. I keep thinking someone is bound to at least attempt an answer but I'm still waiting..........

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

my point regarding the cash is.... the owners will STILL be gazzionaires when this all ends, and the players will STILL be making more $$ than most of us could even imagine to play a game for few years.  i don't feel for either side- in any way. i personally hope the players stay in other leagues, and fans stay at home. after not too long, i would hope both sides would come to their sensibilities (restructuring league, salary cap, ect) . if not,  this will happen over and over and .....