Mark Recchi

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

Mark Recchi

I am interested to find out from Bruins fans what team will Mark Recchi retire under and go to Hall Of Fame under? Simply heard he retired but saw no presser or much coverage...should he deserved a little more fanfare or am I just not looking hard enough????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

Re: Mark Recchi

Just a guess here but I would think that as he went out on top with a Stanley Cup that he won with the Bruins that he would retire under the spoked B and enter the H.O.F. as a Boston Bruin. Thanks to Rex for his contributions to the Boston Bruins.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

i think he likely will have a press conference of some kind.  maybe later in the summer.  lord they just won the cup. let him get sober 1st

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In Response to Mark Recchi:
    [QUOTE]I am interested to find out from Bruins fans what team will Mark Recchi retire under and go to Hall Of Fame under? Simply heard he retired but saw no presser or much coverage...should he deserved a little more fanfare or am I just not looking hard enough????
    Posted by bruinsfan4778[/QUOTE]

This isn't baseball, the HHOF doesn't work that way. Players don't go in as players of any particular team, they just go in as players, and their entire career is recognized. Bourque didn't go in as a Bruin or an Av, he just went in as Bourque.