Mark Stuart for Ryan Sutter?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mcivermd21. Show mcivermd21's posts

Mark Stuart for Ryan Sutter?

would you make this trade?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordBruin. Show LordBruin's posts

Re: Mark Stuart for Ryan Sutter?

Need more exact specific detailed info on this Sutter dude!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Why on earth would Nashville make that trade?

This isnt NHL 11 where you can turn trade override on and force the other team to say yes no matter how outrageous the proposal.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Why on earth would the BRUINS make that trade?
    Mark Stuart is bigger , more physical, has never been in the minus in his whole carreer ...(Suter was minus16 2 years ago ..) ....Mark Stuart has much more value on the market ....again underated in his own town ...just like Wheeler

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (If Mark Stuart stays)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

not a very reasonable post.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cieli01. Show cieli01's posts

In Response to Re: Mark Stuart for Ryan Sutter?:
    [QUOTE]Why on earth would the BRUINS make that trade? Mark Stuart is bigger , more physical, has never been in the minus in his whole carreer ...(Suter was minus16 2 years ago ..) ....Mark Stuart has much more value on the market ....again underated in his own town ...just like Wheeler Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (If Mark Stuart stays)
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Wheeler is underrated for a reason.  You overrate him drastically.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Suter is a much better player, a true #2 defensmen.  I would make this trade in a heartbeat and I like Stuart a lot.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

If you mean Mark Stuart + Toronto first this season for Ryan Sutter I could live with it.  Even at that I would be surpised if Nashville agreed to the deal.  I can not believe how much Stuart gets over rated by some fans.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Kaberle Phillips or Commodore period.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

I agree, Stuart is overrated. Otherwise he wouldn't be sitting while other Bruin D-men are playing.  He had his chance and lost his spot!

...PERIOD !

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

No on Kaberle and Commodore, yes on Phillips, always liked his style. Love shea weber, but why would Nashville consider less than Kreji??

12. This post has been removed.