Mark Stuart

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from samsonov. Show samsonov's posts

Mark Stuart

First of all I would like to say that I saw Mark play in Toronto last year.  I know it was one of his better games but he was are best defensmen on this particualr evening.
    Also remember when Savard went down on the cooke hit and PC called the team out,  Mark came out the next game and put the team on his shoulders physically.  Wrecked two guys in a fight and was by far was the hardest working player on the ice.

I think this guy is a great Bruin, has freakish strength and is a very reliable defensemen.
    If we are even considering trading him then at least get him on the ice and let him showcase for awhile.
    I hope he stays! Makes us much harder to play against! Isnt that what this administration wants???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Mark Stuart

In Response to Mark Stuart:
    [QUOTE]First of all I would like to say that I saw Mark play in Toronto last year.  I know it was one of his better games but he was are best defensmen on this particualr evening. Also remember when Savard went down on the cooke hit and PC called the team out,  Mark came out the next game and put the team on his shoulders physically.  Wrecked two guys in a fight and was by far was the hardest working player on the ice. I think this guy is a great Bruin, has freakish strength and is a very reliable defensemen. If we are even considering trading him then at least get him on the ice and let him showcase for awhile. I hope he stays! Makes us much harder to play against! Isnt that what this administration wants???
    Posted by samsonov[/QUOTE]
    You're right.If they're trying to trade him it makes no sense for him to not be playing.At least get him back on the ice and in game shape so we can see where he's at.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

i don't think he's going anywhere. the b's need at least 7 capable dmen heading in the playoffs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I doubt they will trade Stuart. Boston.com had an article about this a couple days ago. The reason Stuart isn't playing is because the other 6 d-men are playing so well. Who would sit?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Claude does make some confusing decisions, unless Stuart's injury is still not healed properly. I would much rather see Stuart than Boychuck, and would prefer to see Boychuck traded if they go after Phillips. The lineup could be Chara/Phillips;Seids/Kamfer;Stuart/McQuaid with Ference as the swing man

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Mark Stuart:
    [QUOTE]I doubt they will trade Stuart. Boston.com had an article about this a couple days ago. The reason Stuart isn't playing is because the other 6 d-men are playing so well. Who would sit?
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]
    Nice quote from Kelvana.That's what he considers not calling anyone rascist.I beg to differ.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]Claude does make some confusing decisions, unless Stuart's injury is still not healed properly. I would much rather see Stuart than Boychuck, and would prefer to see Boychuck traded if they go after Phillips. The lineup could be Chara/Phillips;Seids/Kamfer;Stuart/McQuaid with Ference as the swing man
    Posted by bogie6[/QUOTE]
    Ference has been steady this year he will not sit.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mark Stuart : Nice quote from Kelvana.That's what he considers not calling anyone rascist.I beg to differ.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, that Kelvana sure is something special.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I like Stuart, but he hasn't been the same since his string of injuries... can't say for sure if there is a connection to his play. Still, I would much rather see him play over Boychuck who just seems like a non-factor every game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

I still don't understand why Stuart continues to sit while Boychuk of all people is getting premium minutes.  Boychuk has been non-existent this season, and has been downright brutal at times.  Stuart was one of the teams best d-men last year: he's always solid defensively, rarely makes bad decisions with the puck, delivers huge hits, and is never afraid to fight.  He at least deserves some playing time.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Turk16. Show Turk16's posts

[QUOTE]I still don't understand why Stuart continues to sit while Boychuk of all people is getting premium minutes.  Boychuk has been non-existent this season, and has been downright brutal at times.  Stuart was one of the teams best d-men last year: he's always solid defensively, rarely makes bad decisions with the puck, delivers huge hits, and is never afraid to fight.  He at least deserves some playing time.
    Posted by TimThomas-god[/QUOTE]

Excellent Post....Boychuck had another brutal game this afternoon. We need Stuart in the lineup.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

I too thought that when he got hurt he was the team's best defensive d-man at that moment...weird to see that he can't overtake a Boychuk, who frankly just doesn't do much to warrant playing every game...only thing I can think of is that Boychuk is a better skater...other than that, there's nothing warranting a switch back to Stuart, who also I believe is a team motivator.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1447. Show mattman1447's posts

Stuart's a beast with so much more strength for his size...a real battler in the corners. Having him in the mix along with McQuaid on another line really sets the tone of "Don't @%*#@ around with us in our defensive zone!"

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Boychuck is playing well? Really, Zac Boychuck maybe...

[QUOTE]I doubt they will trade Stuart. Boston.com had an article about this a couple days ago. The reason Stuart isn't playing is because the other 6 d-men are playing so well. Who would sit?
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]