Mark Stuart.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Re: Mark Stuart.

Think we are "talking" past each other.  Either way, I prefer Stuart to Ference, sounds like you disagree.  Let's agree to disagree and move on.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Mark Stuart.:
    [QUOTE]Think we are "talking" past each other.  Either way, I prefer Stuart to Ference, sounds like you disagree.  Let's agree to disagree and move on.
    Posted by Crowls2424[/QUOTE]
    K mwah kisses.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

I don't know what that means, but I promise to not judge your lifestyle choices.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

;)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mark Stuart. : the thing with him is, hes dependable and hes been doing it for a long time. darth quader has looked good this year, but its been what? like 50 games. I would have taken Stuart at 1.7 for the third pairing along with Ference at 2.25. A little pricey for the third pairing, but it is what it is
    Posted by pbergeron37[/QUOTE]
    Darth Quaider....I love that one!. The caveman was a warrior .....wish he was still a Bruin....good luck Stu!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mark Stuart. :

darth quader

Posted by pbergeron37[/QUOTE]

Second only to Segzy in level of atrocity.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mark Stuart. : Second only to Segzy in level of atrocity.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    I don't Not-A-Shot is a terrible name. I would hate to have that name.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mark Stuart. : I don't Not-A-Shot is a terrible name. I would hate to have that name.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

Want to try that rip again?  This time, don't type so quickly that you forget words.

It might be funny.

(in jest, don't get all bent!)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mark Stuart. : Want to try that rip again?  This time, don't type so quickly that you forget words. It might be funny. (in jest, don't get all bent!)
    You wouldn't know sarcasm if it splattered all over your face. Life must suck being constantly on attack all the time.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mark Stuart. : You wouldn't know sarcasm if it splattered all over your face. Life must suck being constantly on attack all the time.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

Okay.  That one doesn't make any sense either.  How is one "constantly on attack"?

Either way, as noted, my reply to your poorly worded rip was intended as slight humor.  Thanks for following it up with more jibberish.  That actually WAS funny!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mark Stuart. : Okay.  That one doesn't make any sense either.  How is one "constantly on attack"? Either way, as noted, my reply to your poorly worded rip was intended as slight humor.  Thanks for following it up with more jibberish.  That actually WAS funny!
    No constantly on attack is a well known phrase for people who get out in todays society. You ATTACK any poster who comes after you and/or disagrees with you. So you're constantly on attack.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

People on the forums are quite feisty today, seems to go from hockey talk to bickering by about halfway down page two.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]People on the forums are quite feisty today, seems to go from hockey talk to bickering by about halfway down page two.
    Posted by matttt87[/QUOTE]

You got that right.  Can we please just stop the bickering guys?  It's like you're all a bunch of married couples (looking at you NAS and callodthedome)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mark Stuart. : You got that right.  Can we please just stop the bickering guys?  It's like you're all a bunch of married couples (looking at you NAS and callodthedome)
    Posted by beantowngm15[/QUOTE]
    It wasn't bickering more of a misunderstanding. We already made up.I love all here, well most. NAS and I fight because I don't really like him. I don't like how he views himself. He talks down to everyone.