Marketing Campaigns

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Marketing Campaigns

For the last couple weve had those awesome commercials with the bear.

Before that, the two cool guys rapping outside (Captain Za-daynyo!  Phil Kessel what?).

Did I miss everything, or has there been no marketing campaign at all this year?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Re: Marketing Campaigns

I miss the bear. Wonder what happened? That banner about Flyers fans was a-mazing!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

This thread is just going to incite Rusty because JJ's cutting his marketing budget but still raising the price of concessions.  It's all about the money. When are they ever going to put a competetive team on the ice?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Blood 

Sweat

Beards!

Does that count?  

Street hockey is great for kids. It’s energetic, competitive, and skillful. And best of all it keeps them off the street.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Haven't seen much.

Of course, no campaign at all is actually better than the rapping punks.  "Phil Kessel. What? Shootouts." Made me sick.  Thanks for reminding me.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Never date within the division and the slob wiping his hands on his Bruins jersey were cool.

League wide, I really liked the History Will Be Made campaign. That was well done, iloved those commercials.

I do like the one commercial where it shows Crosby scoring from ice level. It's neat.

Sections
Shortcuts