Marleau and Boyle

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Marleau and Boyle

Dez, i really like the marleau idea.  He has the emotion of a snail.  But his speec and offense would be welcomed.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Or you get them, and you buy them out on amnesty buyouts at the end of the year.  Easy.

I don't think you can't use the amnesty buyout on a contract you have acredited since the CBA. If so, not easy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Doesn't Jacobs still own this team?

I wouldn't want to be the GM, asking him to break open his checkbook, for that kind of money.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to biggskye's comment:

Doesn't Jacobs still own this team?

I wouldn't want to be the GM, asking him to break open his checkbook, for that kind of money.

What part of the term "salary cap" don't you understand? This team has been in the top ten in spending every year since PC took over. The "Jacobs is not spending" argument is nearly a decade out of date. There  is a cap and Jacobs allows PC to spend close to it every single year. Join the rest of us 21st century Bruins fans.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Wow...Someone is an itsybitzybitchy, this morning.

I have NEVER complained about Jacobs not being willing, to pay upto the cap.

I just do not believe that he would be willing to shell out over 13M to buy out the remaining year of those 2 contracts, especially if the Bruns ended up going out in the 1st round.

And, thank you for the heads up on what century it is, but I had already heard about it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

The NHL will allow the Bruins to make trades in the offseason.  There is atleast one other option beyond buyouts.  If you don't take bad contracts the buyout is a nonissue.

Sections
Shortcuts