Marty The Marmot

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Marty The Marmot

Please, for the love of all things good do not post the video of this.  If San sees the violence he may not recover.  Should be a 30 game suspension for sure.  I bet Gord believes that an enforcer wouldnt have stopped it.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: Marty The Marmot

Jesus, that was a full body slam to ice, and it's not like he was wearing hockey pads. Hope that costume's soft and the head offers some protection. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Publicity stunt

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Marty looked like he was acting hurt with all of those arm gestures...

Sorry Shupe, here's the video because us down here in the states have no idea.

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/11/04/whl-mascot-marty-the-marmot-gets-body-slammed-by-fan

Another suspect thing is that you don't get a real good view of the body slam and aftermath.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/11/04/whl-mascot-marty-the-marmot-gets-body-slammed-by-fan

Another suspect thing is that you don't get a real good view of the body slam and aftermath.

I dn't know, if it was better camera work at an intermission musical chairs competition, that would actually make me more suspect - but I can I can get the cynicism. Local radio is reporting he has a busted collar bone/shoulder blade. If they make an arrest then my doubt will go away and I hope they slam the idiot who did it twice as hard as he did Marty - who by at least one report is a 17 year-old girl. (Also , those who think it was a stunt - who do you think the PR director is - Andy Kaufmann? It's possible, since we all know he and Elvis are still alive in a cabin in Tofino.)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to red75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

I dn't know, if it was better camera work at an intermission musical chairs competition, that would actually make me more suspect - but I can I can get the cynicism. Local radio is reporting he has a busted collar bone/shoulder blade. If they make an arrest then my doubt will go away and I hope they slam the idiot who did it twice as hard as he did Marty - who by at least one report is a 17 year-old girl. (Also , those who think it was a stunt - who do you think the PR director is - Andy Kaufmann? It's possible, since we all know he and Elvis are still alive in a cabin in Tofino.)

[/QUOTE]

Not better camera work, but showing what they did have in its entirety.  They hacked it up so that you couldn't see the whole sequence.  Also, why wouldn't he be arrested immediately?  Why didn't the promoters take immediate action?  I don't think you'd be waving your arms around with a broken collar bone, broken collar bones and shoulder blades really hurt.

No, this is not conspiracy theory, it's skeptisism.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Was that Ray Emery?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Thanks Badhab, we don't see many of these goodies or games

Sections
Shortcuts