Marty Turco's New Look - Pics from InGoal Mag

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Giesse. Show Giesse's posts

Marty Turco's New Look - Pics from InGoal Mag

Here's a look at Marty's new look:
    tp://ingoalmag.com/masks/marty-turcos-new-boston-bruins-mask-and-gear/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Giesse. Show Giesse's posts

Re: Marty Turco's New Look - Pics from InGoal Mag

In Response to Marty Turco's New Look - Pics from InGoal Mag:
    Here's a look at Marty's new look: tp://ingoalmag.com/masks/marty-turcos-new-boston-bruins-mask-and-gear/
    Posted by Giesse

http://ingoalmag.com/masks/marty-turcos-new-boston-bruins-mask-and-gear/

Apologies, itchy edit on the linkee

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Marty might be starting a lot more games.  

I wonder about TT, check this interiew.  

He doesn't sound like himself.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

I don't get it. He can't play in the playoffs (which is dumb by the way), so why bother?  Is this just so he can say he played with color coordinated gear with the B's? lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Marty Turco's New Look - Pics from InGoal Mag:
    I don't get it. He can't play in the playoffs (which is dumb by the way), so why bother?  Is this just so he can say he played with color coordinated gear with the B's? lol
    Posted by BassFishing

As the number one goalie he should be wearing coordinated gear.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Goalies have deals with companies. Companies want them in their color coordianted gear ASAP..If 3 kids/other goalies like how Turco looks in that color theme and run out and buy that gear, it's worth their troubles. NHL goalies are like models for these goalie equioment companies, I assure you when Carey Price went to all RBK, the people at Vaughn were not happy. TT is one of the few who does not have a deal with a particular company, thats why he wore Vaughn pads, RBK blocker and a Piku glove before going to all Piku..Now last year he did have a deal with Vaughn as far as the pads go, he wore Piku pads, and the people at Vaughn made covers for them. I bet they are glad they did as he was parading around with the Conne Smythe/Stanley Cup in his Vaughn Velocitys. He did not commit to Vaughn this year but kept the covers on the pads, most likely due to superstition from his suscces last year. As soon as he hit a rut, off came the covers.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Marty might be starting a lot more games.   I wonder about TT, check this interiew.   He doesn't sound like himself. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hExWEWUXkOA&list=UUbrOpxWGY5sJ5Eh1xXFwQlA&index=5&feature=plcp
    Posted by BadHabitude

BH - This is hilarious.  So is the Burke press conference.  Whoever does these is brilliant.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

Marty might be starting a lot more games.   I wonder about TT, check this interiew.   He doesn't sound like himself. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hExWEWUXkOA&list=UUbrOpxWGY5sJ5Eh1xXFwQlA&index=5&feature=plcp
    Posted by BadHabitude

awesome.  i posted a link for a burke parody the other day from the same guy, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Zh1szSHbyM ottawaghost.  he's got some hilarious ones. 

I encourage everyone to check out his website its pretty good,  just clik on the link below the video.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: Marty Turco's New Look - Pics from InGoal Mag : awesome.  i posted a link for a burke parody the other day from the same guy, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Zh1szSHbyM  ottawaghost.  he's got some hilarious ones.  I encourage everyone to check out his website its pretty good,  just clik on the link below the video.
    Posted by Neecic

Neecic - Just went to the site.  You're right.  The stuff is brilliant.  The one of Chara angry at the All-Star game brought tears, man.  Too funny.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Saw the "how its made" on goalie pads today(CCM). Just an almost relevant comment.

Brunch with the b's tomorrow!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

Thanks for the link Bad Hab, that was good for a couple of chuckles for sure.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

In Response to Re: Marty Turco's New Look - Pics from InGoal Mag : Neecic - Just went to the site.  You're right.  The stuff is brilliant.  The one of Chara angry at the All-Star game brought tears, man.  Too funny.
    Posted by RichHillOntario

He was brought to my attention around the time heatley asked out of ottawa,  theres a few clips with heatley talking about being a superstar that were just to funny not to investigate further.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babajingo. Show Babajingo's posts

I like the pads.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Saw the "how its made" on goalie pads today(CCM). Just an almost relevant comment. Brunch with the b's tomorrow!!!!
    Posted by 86redsox

Don't bee watch to me.

Just about every thread I ever started gets hijacked and spins wildly off on another tangent.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Man the Crosby one is hilarious!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Posted by BassFishing

I don't get it either if he can't play in playoffs i would call up goalie from Providence,he's back playing again,and Rask won't be ready to play in first round,so i would be giving, rookie some games in case Thomas got hurt.

Sections
Shortcuts