Mason Raymond

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Mason Raymond

He's had an off-year and the Canucks are a bit frustrated with him.  If they deal him, they will want another good young forward back.  Would you deal Wheeler for Raymond?  I like his speed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

Re: Mason Raymond

Two relative under-achievers...Both players,and thus both teams,could conceivably benefit from a change of venue.It's worth thinking about.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Mason Raymond:
    [QUOTE]He's had an off-year and the Canucks are a bit frustrated with him.  If they deal him, they will want another good young forward back.  Would you deal Wheeler for Raymond?  I like his speed.
    Posted by OatesCam[/QUOTE]
    Yes.Immediately.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuckNakie. Show BuckNakie's posts

i think at this point I would trade Wheeler for Perry Mason....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

I trade BIG WHEEL for a mason jar.............

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Might have to send back a pick, both are RFA's at the end of their current deals, but Raymond has another year. While he does less PK time than Wheeler, I like the fact that he's a natural left wing, aside from Lucic, I don't think we have one of those in Boston right now.

In Response to Mason Raymond:
    [QUOTE]He's had an off-year and the Canucks are a bit frustrated with him.  If they deal him, they will want another good young forward back.  Would you deal Wheeler for Raymond?  I like his speed.
    Posted by OatesCam[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

YES.  I like Raymond.  I think it will take more than Wheeler, though.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I would include DK and Seguin to get Perry Mason.  He can solve any crime and defend any client.  To get Mason Raymond, I would include picks to make the deal happen.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsRock. Show BsRock's posts

Oates you would include picks(meaning more then one).  So what your saying is wheeler and pick(s) for raymond.  Not worth at all.  maybe one pick, but no way would you give up more then one.  Dont get me wrong i live in bc, and get to watch this kid quite a bit.  i would love him as a bruin,  just not for that much.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

The grass is always greener.  We already have a player with speed to burn but terrible hands why do we need another.  Raymond is an upgrade on Paille but is not a upgrade on Wheeler. It is a lateral move at best and would be very surprised to see it because the Devil you know is better than the Devil you don't.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Wheeler is far the better player, playing under a stifling system that would make the Sedin twins 50 point men, Raymond might score 20.

Raymond is a year older and has a whole 5 goals more on his career, despite seeing bigtime pp mins in Van and also extra ice time.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

The Raymond of last year was better than Wheeler has ever been.  He's not a sniper, but he doesn't have hands of stone.  He scored 25 last year.  He reminds me of David Booth and I think it might be a good time to get him. I wouldn't include a 1st, but maybe a second with Wheeler.  Maybe.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Orr and Goat, like your points of view. Where do these guys come up with thesetroll comments??  No trades until Chia decides on Savard. If Savvy is done for the year, the first possible move would be Hamill who Chia has indicated is finally living up to his promise.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

OatesCam....Are you totally out of your mind ?????   For Wheeler we could almost get one of the Sedin ...what have you been drinking ??????

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (only if Wheeler stays)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

What are you smoking???????? Must be good stuff to think Wheeler is even close to that.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Haha, Stanley I know you love the Big Wheel.  He's good, but I don't know that he is going to get much better.  Usually players break out by year 3, sometimes earlier if they spent a lot of time in college like Blake. I think his trade value might be at its peek.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Wheeler is good. Really good. Period. Just because he's not scoring goals you think he's crap?  BS !  Raymond is good though. Like Orrthebest says, an improvemnt on Pallie (congrats to him on his first goal of the year too by the way). Vancouver might take Stuart. Half of Canucklehead D men are made of glass.