Matt "Garbage" Cooke

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Matt "Garbage" Cooke

I don't even know what to say about this...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Re: Matt "Garbage" Cooke

I can honestly say I wouldn't care if that punk dropped dead.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

I hope Cooke was under orders to say nothing about Crosby. Otherwise, it means he can't be bothered to pick up a phone, and ask how a teammate is doing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Matt "Garbage" Cooke:
    I can honestly say I wouldn't care if that punk dropped dead. Posted by LUCICmilan17

Yep!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Baseball suspends players for 50 games for the first steroid offense.  Hockey gives this jerk minimal games for career ending dirty hits.

It's sort of a snapshot of America.  We have people serving five years behind bars for dope, but murderers walking free on technicalities.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from northbruin. Show northbruin's posts

Dangerous liar!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsIn4. Show BruinsIn4's posts

We'll see if he's learned anything this year... but I suspect he hasn't - and he will continue to be a threat to the career of any opponent who is unlucky enough to share the ice with him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Baseball suspends players for 50 games for the first steroid offense.  Hockey gives this jerk minimal games for career ending dirty hits. It's sort of a snapshot of America.  We have people serving five years behind bars for dope, but murderers walking free on technicalities.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

NAS, this is probably the best analogy I've read on this guy and his actions. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

"It's a mentality, it's how I'm going to approach the game,'' Cooke said of his plan to clean up his act. "And the team has worked hard in supporting me to accomplish these minor tweaks in my game.''

This is WHY I don't think the guy is serious AT ALL! He's one of those guys that just doesn't get it! I bet by Christmas the guy lays another cheapshot on somebody. I'm probably being too gererous!

The other thing about this article that makes it garbage is where they say Sid got hit by Ovie! It was another moron David Steckell that did that!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from samsonov. Show samsonov's posts

This guy is not going to change from counselling or a new mind set!

He needs classical conditioning! Watch the difference in his behaviour if he lost a year and a years salary.  These guys are millionares and the consequences for there actions are minimal!  They learn nothing!  It would be like one of us getting pulled over for speeding and getting a 5 doallar ticket.  Not going to stop you the next time is it?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

He and his wife have a charitable organization in Canada for families going through tough times?

Maybe his wife can give Marc Savard's wife a call and see if they can help out... I understand something happened to affect his ability to continue his chosen profession.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

He and his wife have a charitable organization in Canada for families going through tough times? Maybe his wife can give Marc Savard's wife a call and see if they can help out... I understand something happened to affect his ability to continue his chosen profession.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL

CHEERS TO THAT!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Baseball suspends players for 50 games for the first steroid offense.  Hockey gives this jerk minimal games for career ending dirty hits. It's sort of a snapshot of America.  We have people serving five years behind bars for dope, but murderers walking free on technicalities.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Here here NAS.  It is like the NFL.  They let gangsters linked to murders etc. off with a slap on the wrist while suspending Ricky Williams for smoking pot.  Give me a break!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

That's a garbage article. It has Ovechkin giving Crosby a concussion on New Year's Day.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

That's a garbage aricle. It has Ovechkin giving Crosby a concussion on New Year's Day.
    Posted by Klaas

Yea. I already mentioned that. Cool

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I think this means nothing, except that at some point last year Sir Mario realized what a startling hypocrite he was for whining about the Islanders, so he gave Cooke the half-hearted 'tone it down a bit' directive.  Probably like asking the raging alcoholic to have 12 beers instead of 16 with dinner.

So Cooke makes a couple public statements about making some "minor tweaks" to the brain-injury facet of his game, and now the Penguins are on the up and up.  Right...? 

Total BS.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

In Response to Re: Matt "Garbage" Cooke : Yea. I already mentioned that.
    Posted by nitemare-38

Whoops. How did I miss that!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

MattCookeeatsmonkeyshit. Not easy getting that past the language filter, but I did it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from screech99. Show screech99's posts

I heard Crosby is still suffering concussion problems and may be out to start the season and talk in Pittsburgh is should he sit out or even retire only 24 yrs old but it is a BRAIN INJURY

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

I love the take the the hit on Savard only cost him 2 months....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dalexander2424. Show dalexander2424's posts

Don't worry guys he's gonna be much better this year... he promised. 

Cooke said he's not big enough to be an enforcer.= He's too much of a p*ssy to own up to his dirty hits. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

felger and maz have been ripping on cooke all day on 985 the sports hub

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I want to know what the NHLPA has to say about this scum bag. They did some infighting when some members thought Paul Kelly was treated unfairly, yet I haven't heard a peep about one of their own who keeps injuring their own and even sending one into a possible early retirement and has effected his quality of life. I know they like to keep stuff in house but I'm schocked we havent heard so much as a whisper. I'm not talking about other players I want to hear from the players who are team reps and the head of the PA..

This guy is the neighborhood pitbull who always gets loose and bites people while Mario just states he's a good dog then complains about the barking dog down the street..To put it simply, he needs to be put down before someone gets killed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Often we hear "One day, someone will get killed on the ice". Well if I had to put money on it, I'd say this sorry excuse for a human being will be somehow responsible.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Often we hear "One day, someone will get killed on the ice". Well if I had to put money on it, I'd say this sorry excuse for a human being will be somehow responsible.
    Posted by Ronstar8

Ron, it may end up being Cooke who gets killed by someone who takes the revenge angle a little too far. Ahhhhh, poetic justice would be nice.

Sections
Shortcuts