Matt "Garbage" Cooke

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: Matt "Garbage" Cooke

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/Wife-s-health-scare-made-Penguins-Matt-Cooke-a-?urn=nhl-wp11087
    Clearly, he seems to be on some sort of mission to rehabilitate his image as one of the league's top dirtbags.  It remains to be seen whether this leopard can change his spots.  Here's another writing on him in a similar vein. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

In Response to Re: Matt "Garbage" Cooke:
    http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/Wife-s-health-scare-made-Penguins-Matt-Cooke-a-?urn=nhl-wp11087 Clearly, he seems to be on some sort of mission to rehabilitate his image as one of the league's top dirtbags.  It remains to be seen whether this leopard can change his spots.  Here's another writing on him in a similar vein. 
    Posted by RichHillOntario

I sincerely hope that he gets the ef fin' epiphany kick out of him! I truly believe he will, one day, get what's coming to him. You can't expect to pee in the wind all day and never get wet.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

His own teammate, superstar center Sydney Crosby, missed the entire second half of last season with a concussion after taking such a hit from the Washington Capitals' Alexander Ovechkin on New Year's Day

Way to fact check Altoona

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: Matt "Garbage" Cooke:
    In Response to Re: Matt "Garbage" Cooke : I sincerely hope that he gets the ef fin' epiphany kick out of him! I truly believe he will, one day, get what's coming to him. You can't expect to pee in the wind all day and never get wet.
    Posted by Ronstar8

Ronstar - Well said.  It was so sweet when Kane nailed him right on the beak, wasn't it?  I'd imagine hockey fans, minus those who supported the Pens, were smiling ear to ear.  It's this style of play that's kept him in the league. 

This isn't Stan Mikita, once one of the dirtiest players in the six team days who had talent and realized it took a long stick to score from the penalty box.  Cooke will have to use whatever skill he does have to assemble some form of effectiveness without the crap.   

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsforever. Show Bruinsforever's posts

Just don't know how come this Punk still has a locker room in the Pens dressing room

This guy must be an embarassement and a distraction for the Pens... unless they didn't realize it yet !!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsforever. Show Bruinsforever's posts

I have nothing against Crosby but I think circumstances sent back the elevator to Penguins when ho got hurt... and really not feeling better today.

Maybe Marc Savard could get in touch with Crosby (if not already done) so they can discuss their upcoming plans now that their careers are put on a shelf !!!... while punks keep on skating in that "minor league"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

Reading Cooke's comments reminds me of the scorpion assuring the frog that he'll safely carry him across the pond. No one will be surprised when, like the scorpion, Cooke levels some unsuspecting player again this season. And like the scorpion, who says to the frog just after he stings him "what did you expect? I'm a scorpion", Cooke will try to rationalize his actions by saying he's "just a hockey player, playing the game." That he's allowed anywhere NEAR a hockey rink is a travesty.

It still makes me sick that a no-talent chump like that ended Marc Savard's career and all he got in retribution was a tepid "beating" from Thornton.

I'd like to see Cooke, Rome, LaPierre, and a few other chosen ones lined up helmet-less at center ice while Chara gets to take ten slap shots at each.

Sections
Shortcuts