matt bartkowski

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

matt bartkowski

one positive to take away from all this is I think Bartkowski is valued way higher than I thought. Sounds like the general consesus is he is NHL ready and could be a decent d man in the bottom 3 for years to come. Possibly a replacement for Ference in house. that would be nice.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: matt bartkowski

Wishful thinking. Ference is a top 4 dman on any average team. Bart is an ahler who just signed a one way contract for the sole purpose of trading him.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

Ference is a top 4 dman? Have you watched him play? I like Ference, not so much lately......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to jozee76's comment:

Ference is a top 4 dman? Have you watched him play? I like Ference, not so much lately......

On an average to below average team in this league, yes he is. Is he an ideal one, no.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

The more Bartkowski and Krug play in the NHL the more comfortable they will be. Niether will get a wiff of the playoffs until they get some more games.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Here's hoping SanDog.