Matt Bartkowski

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Matt Bartkowski

way better than Johnson

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

But I would also love to see Krug again on the PP

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

he's been reassigned to Providence

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

he's been reassigned to Providence

I guess Chiarelli forgot to tell him this in the email.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from madalton. Show madalton's posts

[QUOTE]

We could trade for Marc-Andre Bergeron for the PP. The price would be a 4th round pick. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

MA Bergeron is terrible defender who can barely stay in the league and gets moved from team to team continuously.  

The PP skills act as enough makeup and cleavage to get the first date, but half way through dinner you're trying to set her up with one of your friends.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

MA Bergeron is terrible defender who can barely stay in the league and gets moved from team to team continuously.  

The PP skills act as enough makeup and cleavage to get the first date, but half way through dinner you're trying to set her up with one of your friends.

And this leads to at least two massive turnovers a game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Hope Bartkowski stays to help Providence to the Calder Cup. After PC gets a depth 6'2" defender Matt can be just an emergency call up. If he doesn't get dealt before Wednesday I would say he is gone on or just before draft day.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

I like the way he's played. I think both fill-in d-men have been acceptable. Not outstanding, but acceptable.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

With another year under contract at 660k, hes an easy tradeable asset but, if hes nhl ready, that contract would fit well for the Bs cap space next year. Tough decision for PC

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Hope Bartkowski stays to help Providence to the Calder Cup. After PC gets a depth 6'2" defender Matt can be just an emergency call up. If he doesn't get dealt before Wednesday I would say he is gone on or just before draft day.

SanDog - doesn't his one way contract prevent that from happening? (playing in the ahl)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

SanDog - doesn't his one way contract prevent that from happening? (playing in the ahl)

I don't think so, B's just have to pay him Pro wages.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

No, it just means he makes the exact same cash regardless of which league he skates in.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

One way means he gets his NHL salary no matter where he plays. Example: Caron gets $1.1M in Boston, $67K in Providence.