Matt Bartkowski

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

Re: Matt Bartkowski

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Neil Young, like most things from Canada, sucks.

you're kidding, right?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

You guys are suck geeks. With the exception of Dez and Shupe. O'CANADA!

p.s. Kelvana is a closest Canadian

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to 49thparallel's comment:

you're kidding, right?

Half kidding.  Of course I love Canada.  It's my second favorite country in the world.  I've spent more time in PQ and NB than I have west of Pennsylvania.

The Neil Young comment was truthful, however.  It has nothing to do with the music or the song writing.  I just can't stand his voice.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

They decided to keep Kevan Miller up w/ the big club as well. I guess they liked what they saw from him. Pretty surprising but good for him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I cannot belief no one saw the Miller makes the team theme. 8 defensemen?  Rumors will be flying.

She's like a Grenade! Typical lyrical genius of Elvis Costello.  Peter Gabriel is boring too but an excellent musician. Lemonheads, yup! Seen them all in concert.  Gabriel was the best on stage.

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

You put the tune in my head.

New album out, too.  Haven't heard much from it yet.

Are you not entertained?!?!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

They decided to keep Kevan Miller up w/ the big club as well. I guess they liked what they saw from him. Pretty surprising but good for him.

This neesd it's own thread, Stan!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

Everytime I see the name I think Kevin Millar. Now I think, wow, he made the team.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

In response to 49thparallel's comment:

you're kidding, right?

Half kidding.  Of course I love Canada.  It's my second favorite country in the world.  I've spent more time in PQ and NB than I have west of Pennsylvania.

The Neil Young comment was truthful, however.  It has nothing to do with the music or the song writing.  I just can't stand his voice.

thanks for clearing that up NAS. Red might have started lobbing maple syrup grenades your way. As for Mr. Young, I can see his voice rubbing people the wrong way. He should just retire after that Hiroshima comment.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Young can't retire - that would leave us stuck with Selena Gomez and Justin Beiber as the only celebrity Jets fans (Since you can't really count Randy Bachman as a clebrity anymore)

http://hockeygods.com/system/assets/blog_images/225/225-justin_bieber_selena_gomez_jets_winnipeg_8.jpg-normal.jpg?1319589340

I love how in that shot she's all engaged in the game and he just looks dazed and confused.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Is that Selena and her lesbian girlfriend?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Is that Selena and her lesbian girlfriend?

I wonder if he is still hiding from Keyshawn?

Sections
Shortcuts