Matt Cooke looked Stupid!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Matt Cooke looked Stupid!

His team finally scores and are sort of back in the game and while he is running his mouth

Marshy goes in for the back breaking goal with seconds left in the period.

loved it! then Brad saying to him  What? What?

Cooke takes a major in game one then that in game two.

If Bylsma was smart he would scratch him!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Matt Cooke looked Stupid!

You want to know why he looked stuoid ???    Because HE IS stupid

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (a walk in the park)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

I'd rather see him left in there to take some punishment - and to continue the way he has...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

You want to know why he looked stuoid ???    Because HE IS stupid

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 2013 (a walk in the park)

Finally, a good post from Stanley.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

His run at kelly he was in the midst of leaving his feet, was close, and then for those who  didnt see it, he gave a horton a wicked 2 hander on the wrist while horton was going up ice.  I love how the no retaliation worked in both cases, because cooke will be respeonsible for his own undoing, i think before the series is over hes suspended , just a gut feeling hes trying to hurt someone and i hope im wrong.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I actually wish Marchand wouldn't do the taunting.  Why pester such a listless team anyhow?  Keep 'em in their funk.

Scoring the goal there IS the best taunt.  Anything after that is superfluous.  Score the goal, make eye contact with Cooke -- that's enough.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

I actually wish Marchand wouldn't do the taunting.  Why pester such a listless team anyhow?  Keep 'em in their funk.

Scoring the goal there IS the best taunt.  Anything after that is superfluous.  Score the goal, make eye contact with Cooke -- that's enough.

i am 99.9% against any form of taunting. i save the .1% for anyone named matt cooke. i realize this could have serious ramifications, because as we all know he's not quite "reformed".

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

I would agree if we were talking about any other Bruin.  Stick to playing hockey.  However Marchand is at his best when he does this.  It's like June 2011 all over again.  I wonder if any Penguin would volunteer to become a speed bag.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

he also took a run at little Torey. He will get his....

Sections
Shortcuts