Matt Cooke

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from saddlecreekdan. Show saddlecreekdan's posts

Matt Cooke

Let's hope he finishes the job on Monday!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Matt Cooke

You're an idiot.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

My old sig.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Either an idiot or a troll...either way another fool to ignore.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Matt Cooke:
    You're an idiot.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

You just read my mind.I can't believe someone makes a statement like that.I was speechless for a moment.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

He's not an idiot. He's much worse. Someone who lacks intelligence or knowledge is one thing, but to wish the demise of an innocent person is very different and much worse. He's sick.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

My old sig.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

You're absolutely right NAS.It's all on CJ that he had Thornton on the ice at that stage of the game.My brother looked over and asked me"what the hell is Thornton doing out there"?I had no answer for him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

He's not an idiot. He's much worse. Someone who lacks intelligence or knowledge is one thing, but to wish the demise of an innocent person is very different and much worse. He's sick.
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan

Yet another kid who has his own special classroom in school.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from saddlecreekdan. Show saddlecreekdan's posts

Okay idiots, enjoy Savard for another 7 years.........

Let's face it, we all want a cup; if Cooke takes care of the situation and takes Savvy out, we've got a better chance at it.

Then again, you idiots are probably the same ones that blew a load over the Chara extension....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Okay idiots, enjoy Savard for another 7 years......... Let's face it, we all want a cup; if Cooke takes care of the situation and takes Savvy out, we've got a better chance at it. Then again, you idiots are probably the same ones that blew a load over the Chara extension....
    Posted by saddlecreekdan

Savard's life is worth more his contract.  I can't stand him or his contract, but I don't wish him any harm.

You're a psycho.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Okay idiots, enjoy Savard for another 7 years......... Let's face it, we all want a cup; if Cooke takes care of the situation and takes Savvy out, we've got a better chance at it. Then again, you idiots are probably the same ones that blew a load over the Chara extension....
    Posted by saddlecreekdan

When you think everyone else are idiots,there's a good chance it's just you....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

*ignore*

Sections
Shortcuts