Matt Moulson and Tomas Kaberle!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsCupiN09. Show bruinsCupiN09's posts

Matt Moulson and Tomas Kaberle!

heard rumors last week that the bruins may be involved in trying to get these two players, but they have seemed to die down, anyone else hear any other info, like who would be leaving if they were true and the chances of this trade coming true?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Matt Moulson and Tomas Kaberle!

Moulson ....not such a good player...

Kaberle ...for Krejci

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The reason rumors die down is because they are rumors...and generally completely untrue. See = hockeybuzz.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDecision. Show TheDecision's posts

Krejci for Kaberle...hahahahahaha...oh man that was a good laugh, thanks for that funny joke

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I mentioned Moulson a few weeks ago... but he wants to stay on Long Island.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Matt Moulson and Tomas Kaberle!:
    I mentioned Moulson a few weeks ago... but he wants to stay on Long Island.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

Does it matter what he wants?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Don't know about you... but I prefer that the player wants to play for my team. Seems logical a player will play better in an organization that he's happy in versus one he's not!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Don't know about you... but I prefer that the player wants to play for my team. Seems logical a player will play better in an organization that he's happy in versus one he's not!
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

I know I would prefer someone who wants to win.  A player that wants to stay with the Islanders is clearly just collecting a pay check!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Or, he has family there. Or, works part time at McDonald's. You don't know. But we know what he has said... and that's that he wants to stay. End of story.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

In Response to Re: Matt Moulson and Tomas Kaberle! : I know I would prefer someone who wants to win.  A player that wants to stay with the Islanders is clearly just collecting a pay check!
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Then, to answer your initial question, yes, it does matter what a player wants.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordBruin. Show LordBruin's posts

I'd take Kaberle and Moulson at the most for a 2nd round pick!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Matt Moulson and Tomas Kaberle! : Then, to answer your initial question, yes, it does matter what a player wants.
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan

Unless there is a clause in his contract, it doesn't matter at all what a player wants.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Forget about Kaberle too soft he will not help the Bruins go the promise land. Moulson can score goals but we already have potential goal scorers once Horton breaks the ice and scores, Nathan will get his confidence back. With the Savy injury we could see Krejci playing with Looch and Horton. We need to persue a player that plays with extreme grit ie Simmonds.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Moulson is a UFA after the end of the season, seems logical that he says that he likes playing on the Island.  What is the alternative? 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Moulson, no thanks.
    Kaberle, good but a little overrated..
    To the poster who laughed at the notion of a Krejci/Kaberle deal.....Don't look now but David Krejci, you know your 3rd line center, is quickly becoming one of the more overrated players...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Moulson, no thanks. Kaberle, good but a little overrated.. To the poster who laughed at the notion of a Krejci/Kaberle deal.....Don't look now but David Krejci, you know your 3rd line center, is quickly becoming one of the more overrated players...
    Posted by kelvana33

Oh, come on.  One is a 24 year old, future #1/2 playmaking center coming off of offseason wrist surgery and a concussion suffered midway through the season.  The other is a soft, future UFA defenseman on the wrong side of 30.  The fact that you would even compare the two is ridiculous. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I would say Jordan Stall is a future #1 or #2 center. Krejci is no Stall. Love the guy but I don't see him doing much more. Unless he somehow learns how to be consistent.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tman0325. Show tman0325's posts

First off if a team wants to stay on Long Island in the NHL basement that should tell you volumes about his desire to do the things needed to win.  Also makes me think he could not survive the pressure of this area.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Or maybe he wants to stay in NYI and help bring them back up. I mean no one knows what he is thinking. Who are we to judge?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tman0325. Show tman0325's posts

I bet if you gave Tavares the chance he would jump up and down to get to the big stage.  Some organizations are more than 1 player away from being a 500 team.  If bringing them back is his goal his thinks more of his talent than anyone else does.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I would say Jordan Stall is a future #1 or #2 center. Krejci is no Stall. Love the guy but I don't see him doing much more. Unless he somehow learns how to be consistent.
    Posted by callodthedom19

You do understand that he's only 24, right?  Datsyuk was "going to be good" but didn't turn it on until he was 25.  I'm not saying that Krejci will be as world class as Datsyuk, but to suggest you know what Krejci will become is careless.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

You mean like when Savard and Chara came here? Or Wheeler?

First off if a team wants to stay on Long Island in the NHL basement that should tell you volumes about his desire to do the things needed to win.  Also makes me think he could not survive the pressure of this area.
    Posted by tman0325

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

Players virtually never say they'd like to be playing elsewhere, while still under contract.  Don't read too much into that statement. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Because both Kaberle and Moulson are UFA's next season, it is unlikely a player of Krejci's caliber(even in  a slump) would get moved for either guy...

Sections
Shortcuts