Matt Moulson re: Leaf Fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaymiller. Show jaymiller's posts

Matt Moulson re: Leaf Fans

"I've never had beer cans thrown at me at home after a win." Matt Moulson

Leafs lose to the Sabres for the second time, and their upcoming schedule goes at MTL, SJ, DAL, at OTT, BOS, LAK, at STL, CHI, at PIT.

18 wheeler slip sliding awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay .....................................

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Re: Matt Moulson re: Leaf Fans

In response to jaymiller's comment:

Leafs lose to the Sabres for the second time, and their upcoming schedule goes at MTL, SJ, DAL, at OTT, BOS, LAK, at STL, CHI, at PIT.

18 wheeler slip sliding awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay .....................................

Love it ! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Haha, great post Jay!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Sabres were full measure for the win.  Reimer made some good stops but looked shaky at times.  And yeah, that's a gut-busting stretch of games coming up for them.  Where is that Leaf headline I saw in The Sun earlier in the season which read "Who Will Stop Them?"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

This is a post that would be good to put out there after they get knocked out of the play-offs. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

I love to watch them lose as much as anyone but they will make the playoffs, there a team thats having injury problems. Kessel is still scoring, phaneuf leads the plus minus and the goal tending hasnt been bad.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Sabres were full measure for the win.  Reimer made some good stops but looked shaky at times.  And yeah, that's a gut-busting stretch of games coming up for them.  Where is that Leaf headline I saw in The Sun earlier in the season which read "Who Will Stop Them?"

He did get pulled during the Blue Jackets game and yes the leafs do have a tough schedule ahead. Time will tell if the leafs can pull  together. The leafs are happy the month of Nov. is done, and yes a maple leaf is decidious so naturally all leafs fall in november.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to wallydouglas' comment:

I love to watch them lose as much as anyone but they will make the playoffs, there a team thats having injury problems. Kessel is still scoring, phaneuf leads the plus minus and the goal tending hasnt been bad.

Kessel is famous for his droughts and Phaneuf is capable of being a total idiot.

Don't underestimate the team's ability to fail.

They are not quite a solid team *yet*

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Beezfan4life's comment:

Love it !

Yep couldn't be happier!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I think the injury bug and suspensions hurt them.  I hope they make it to the dance.  Its a long season.  Bolland was really playing well.  

• You have chosen to ignore posts from jaymiller. Show jaymiller's posts

It takes balls to go into an opposing rink, act stupid as only Leaf fans can and then throw stuff at the home team as they're exiting the ice. Like seriously, i'll say it again like seriously ~ W-T-F .

• You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

The Leafs could make the playoffs but it wouldn't suprise me if they don't, outshot every game and if not for their outstanding goaltending efforts would likely be on the outside looking in as we speak. I could see the Leafs taking a freefall down the standing or hanging around and trying to catch the 7th or 8th spot. If their goaltending falters though,look out, that is the key.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

It takes balls to go into an opposing rink, act stupid as only Leaf fans can and then throw stuff at the home team as they're exiting the ice. Like seriously, i'll say it again like seriously ~ W-T-F .

Thats a fact jack, only to be eclipsed by unrealistic Nuck or Hab fans, these "fans" take the cake.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Thats a fact jack, only to be eclipsed by unrealistic Nuck or Hab fans, these "fans" take the cake.

Need to include Flame fans here. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

Need to include Flame fans here. 

And Philly.  lets face it.  There are bad fans in every city.  Buffalo has more leafs fans in attendance when the leafs are in town.  

• You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

The Leafs could make the playoffs but it wouldn't suprise me if they don't, outshot every game and if not for their outstanding goaltending efforts would likely be on the outside looking in as we speak. I could see the Leafs taking a freefall down the standing or hanging around and trying to catch the 7th or 8th spot. If their goaltending falters though,look out, that is the key.

Bingo!!!!!!!!!

• Sections
    Shortcuts