Maurice the " Moron "

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Re: Maurice the " Moron "

i missed the game. it's not a holiday in canada, so i had to work. what headshot by carter???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Stuart was reaching for a puck and arter came in with a shoulder to the head. Carter came in from the side and Stuart didn't see him.Start didn't seem hurt but was mad. Seeing as Stuart just came back from a hand injury fighting Carter was not in the picture.Mcquaid went after Carter though and willingly obliged.Was a good scrap. I thought the hit was cheap but that is just my take on it. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

you always see guys have to fight after a hit and the instigator rarely gets called. can't wait to see it on hockeyfights.com. did mcq really deserve the instigator and did he win the fight?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Jack Edwards in his opinion thought the instigator penalty would be rescinded by the league once they review the tape. The fight was a good one with lots of punches thrown . Bodie from Carolina is tough, i guess i would call the fight a draw. You be the judge, i might have to go watch it again.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

thanks 50. i'm sure hockeyfights will probably show the whole thing, so i'll see the hit and the fight and decide for myself.

Sections
Shortcuts