Max Pacioretty Tweeting during game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Re: Max Pacioretty Tweeting during game

In Response to Re: Max Pacioretty Tweeting during game:
    he's spineless!!!!!
    Posted by kelvana33
    as many Americans ! what about Andrew ''the finger'' Ference ? laughable!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mb30. Show mb30's posts

A buddy of mine tweeted this at the start of the second OT period:

"This game is dragging on longer than Max Paxioretti's recovery"

It was priceless.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

A buddy of mine tweeted this at the start of the second OT period: "This game is dragging on longer than Max Paxioretti's recovery" It was priceless.
    Posted by mb30
    and marc savard's recovery too no?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: Max Pacioretty Tweeting during game : and marc savard's recovery too no?
    Posted by Greatseason

Lame, low blow. You should be ashamed.

Savards injury is 100X more severe than Max's.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Of course he's a Bruins!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Of course he's a Bruins!
    Posted by Greatseason

No he's chilling ina  dark room somewhere considering the possibilities of long term brain damage  and the impact it will have on his career/family/life.

Max is going to to the movies and tweeting about BM's nose. Werent you the one that came here about to cry after the Chara hit. Now your taking shots at savard.

Thats why habs fans are the classiest in the league, I guess huh?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

No kidding, right.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

he does have a big nose.  He and Lucic are battling it out for the biggest honker in the league.   The Tim Hunter Award. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macacanadiannut. Show Macacanadiannut's posts

In Response to Max Pacioretty Tweeting during game:
    CBC just reported that Pacioretty tweeted that "this game was longer than brad marchands nose" he has since taken it off obviously because he was getting bashed by other people
    Posted by geez77

Scaborietty should keep his mouth shut

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from east-westBsfan. Show east-westBsfan's posts

In Response to Re: Max Pacioretty Tweeting during game : Or the Pat Verbeek Sweepstakes.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

LOL-- remember going to a few B's - Devils games at the garden and me and
       my buddies yelling "NICE BEEK-VERBEEK over the glass!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

In Response to Re: Max Pacioretty Tweeting during game : No he's chilling ina  dark room somewhere considering the possibilities of long term brain damage  and the impact it will have on his career/family/life. Max is going to to the movies and tweeting about BM's nose. Werent you the one that came here about to cry after the Chara hit. Now your taking shots at savard. Thats why habs fans are the classiest in the league, I guess huh?
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey
    if you think you're right think it i don't care at all.... not coming from a bruin's fan it's worth nothing else but sh**t

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

chara ''the rib'', Ference '' the finger''  thomas '' the clown'' and now marchand ''the nose '' oh i forgot clode '' humpty dumpty'',

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Another embarrassing Montreal antic.  Typical.  Finish them in Game 6.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing
    coming from an american it's even more funny !

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Of course he's a Bruins!
    Posted by Greatseason

Hey Good Seasons french dressing why not drive to Montreal and visit the exhibitions on Peel Street. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Max Pacioretty Tweeting during game : No he's chilling ina  dark room somewhere considering the possibilities of long term brain damage  and the impact it will have on his career/family/life. Max is going to to the movies and tweeting about BM's nose. Werent you the one that came here about to cry after the Chara hit. Now your taking shots at savard. Thats why habs fans are the classiest in the league, I guess huh?
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE
    Pac had more chance that's all he could of been more seriously injured so don't teach me lessons...were you one of those approving chara's hit ?  go back to your mommy's basement and try to relax a bit before climbing in the curtains.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

By the way i saw him (Savard) at Spaulding Hospital ...he looks very healthy but still having headaches!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

By the way i saw him (Savard) at Spaulding Hospital ...he looks very healthy but still having headaches!
    Posted by Greatseason

Didn't realize the chronic bedwetting clinic was right next to the sports consussion wing at Spaulding...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

thank you greatseason for your in depth analysis of savards condition. "he looks healthy"... WOW what did use, the eye test? keep us posted on any further developments, you're a wealth of knowledge.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Max Pacioretty Tweeting during game : coming from an american it's even more funny !
    Posted by Greatseason

This didn't even make sense. You're losing steam Greatseason. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Posted by Greatseason

I'll stick to the Bruins brass assessment of him. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

for your info my daughter (7)who was injured in a car accident often visit her doctor at Spaulding... and before you say it i was'nt driving she was with her uncle..

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

In Response to Re: Max Pacioretty Tweeting during game : Didn't realize the chronic bedwetting clinic was right next to the sports consussion wing at Spaulding...
    Posted by Fletcher1
    before saying stupidities... think..like i said you don't know me

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

for your info my daughter (7)who was injured in a car accident often visit her doctor at Spaulding... and before you say it i was'nt driving she was with her uncle..
    Posted by Greatseason

I hope your daughter is doing well.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Posted by Greatseason

Look for sympathy elsewhere, Charlie.

Sections
Shortcuts