Max Pacioretty Tweeting during game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Max Pacioretty Tweeting during game

If Savard tweets, "This game is uglier than Sopel", will it be as funny?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

In Response to Re: Max Pacioretty Tweeting during game:
    [QUOTE]If Savard tweets, "This game is uglier than Sopel", will it be as funny?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE] where's the problem... he is tha's all !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Max Pacioretty Tweeting during game :  I hope your daughter is doing well.  
    Posted by islamorada[/QUOTE]
    she is ... thanks

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Max Pacioretty Tweeting during game : where's the problem... he is tha's all !
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]

i don't understand portugese.   could you write that in english, please.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Max Pacioretty Tweeting during game : Look for sympathy elsewhere, Charlie.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE] sympathy like yours i don't need i have a family and friends for that....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Max Pacioretty Tweeting during game : i don't understand portugese.   could you write that in english, please.
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]
    i would not send you post a letter ... you'll probably end up in the mailbox instead of putting the letter in LOL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]If Savard tweets, "This game is uglier than Sopel", will it be as funny?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    How about "Montreal's depth is thinner than Carey Price's mustache"?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Max Pacioretty Tweeting during game : How about "Montreal's depth is thinner than Carey Price's mustache"?
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE] none of my business!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]for your info my daughter (7)who was injured in a car accident often visit her doctor at Spaulding... and before you say it i was'nt driving she was with her uncle..

So you come on here throwing stones and trying to get everyone riled up, and then, before I respond, I am:
    a. supposed to know your family situation, including health problems?
    b. Be sympathetic to you, when all I know is that you're a jerk here?

I was taking a dig at you, not your daughter.  Don't try to pretend I was doing anything except making fun of you.

I hope your daughter makes a quick and full recovery.

...and good luck with the chronic bed-wetting.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Max Pacioretty Tweeting during game : i would not send you post a letter ... you'll probably end up in the mailbox instead of putting the letter in LOL

still don't get it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Max Pacioretty Tweeting during game : How about "Montreal's depth is thinner than Carey Price's mustache"?
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

good one.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cberbes. Show cberbes's posts

Some people need to lighten up.  Marchand is known for chirping and talking smack all game long, all Maxcine did was take a shot at him.  Was it funny?  That's debatable.  Was it original?  Not really.  Was it kind of chicken(dung) of him for doing it from his couch?  Yea.  Was it a big deal?  No, not at all.  Ference and his "wardrobe malfunction" middle finger was far worse of an offense....however I still think it was awesome.

Anyway, calm down.  It was a stupid twatter post.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Max Pacioretty Tweeting during game : Hey Good Seasons french dressing why not drive to Montreal and visit the exhibitions on Peel Street. 
    Posted by islamorada[/QUOTE] I'll stick with the Red Lantern Club !

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Max Pacioretty Tweeting during game : So you come on here throwing stones and trying to get everyone riled up, and then, before I respond, I am: a. supposed to know your family situation, including health problems? b. Be sympathetic to you, when all I know is that you're a jerk here? I was taking a dig at you, not your daughter.  Don't try to pretend I was doing anything except making fun of you. I hope your daughter makes a quick and full recovery. ...and good luck with the chronic bed-wetting.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]
    .......and the pathological lying.........

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

like i said and i will repeat i don't care what you think of me...i'm having fun that's all! you think i'm a liar good for you... maybe you're the biggest liar on earth i really don't care... you seem to know a lot about bedwetting how old are you ?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I don't think anybody cares about it in regards to Marchand being insulted.  I bet his teammates call him worse during every skate.  Who cares?  Not me.  He's ugly.

What is somewhat objectionable about the whole thing, is the image of "Patches" sitting on his couch rattling off twitter updates like a teenage girl during the game, instead of watching it like an adult and a professional hockey player.  Is he providing some insight into the game for fans?  Updating us on his health condition?  Wishing his teammates support? 

NO.  He's giggling at the size of a guy's nose on the other team.  What a tool. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I don't think anybody cares about it in regards to Marchand being insulted.  I bet his teammates call him worse during every skate.  Who cares?  Not me.  He's ugly. What is somewhat objectionable about the whole thing, is the image of "Patches" sitting on his couch rattling off twitter updates like a teenage girl during the game, instead of watching it like an adult and a professional hockey player.  Is he providing some insight into the game for fans?  Updating us on his health condition?  Wishing his teammates support?  NO.  He's giggling at the size of a guy's nose on the other team.  What a tool. 
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]
    Exactly all I took from the situation too Fletch.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Ference acted like an adult ??????????????????? that was mature ????????? and more he lied.......and looked more ridiculous and showed no respect.... looked exactly like thornton the big Jo.. big guy little brain !

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]Ference acted like an adult ??????????????????? that was mature ????????? and more he lied.......and looked more ridiculous and showed no respect.... looked exactly like thornton the big Jo.. big guy little brain !

you've never played hockey, have you?  i always get different fingers stuck inside the gloves.  it happens.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Max Pacioretty Tweeting during game : you've never played hockey, have you?  i always get different fingers stuck inside the gloves.  it happens.
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE] sorry but not the way he did it.. if his finger stuck why did he looked at the fans and put his hand up.. i don't buy this.. he's just a classless player like big Joe!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

he was just giving a fist pump and his finger got stuck.  it seems reasonable to me.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

I love it too how I try to call out Patches on Twitter but instead he lets his braindead fans do that for him.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]Ference acted like an adult ??????????????????? that was mature ????????? and more he lied.......and looked more ridiculous and showed no respect.... looked exactly like thornton the big Jo.. big guy little brain !

I thought this thread was about Pacioretty...no?  There have been several about Ference, check em' out.  When you're ready to talk about your guy, come back to this thread, and do your usual excuses for a grown man on the Canadiens acting like a child.  At least Ference owned up to what he did.  Haven't heard anything from Patches.  He's probably still tweeting on the couch in his Snugie.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigBadRuins. Show BigBadRuins's posts

Who cares.   You think he hasn't had it said repeatedly over the season while on the ice?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Do you want a candy with that ? ok you're right .. now it's bed time... don't cry...of course.. you're right... give mommy a big kiss... ... no you're not arrogant cuz you're always right it's always other's fault... that's how you've been raised i'm sure... hey don't forget... you're right..

Absolutly pathetic ! stop looking at your belley....  grow up ... sometimes others are right too...

and don't forget you're right ! other's opinion is always false....you're right even if you're wrong...

And if the Bruins lose you have the right to bash them cuz it's their fault.. not yours you love them oh yeah... until they lose...there's pill for bipolar ilness...consult your physician... no the physician is wrong , you're right.

LOL really, really , really pathetic.. i'm sad for your kids...growing up thinking it's always other's fault... face reality and try to teach them they could be wrong  for their welfare... good night

Sections
Shortcuts