Max Pacioretty Tweeting during game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Re: Max Pacioretty Tweeting during game

In Response to Re: Max Pacioretty Tweeting during game:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Max Pacioretty Tweeting during game : I'll stick with the Red Lantern Club !
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]

The Savard comment was out of line, especially with the comparison with Pacioretty.  Sorry for your daughter... but you really should be a bit more concerned with her than posting on here with diatribes of carp.  I raised two daughters, one with open heart surgery.  I had better things to do than hang a few lines on a blog.  Get a grip!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]Do you want a candy with that ? ok you're right .. now it's bed time... don't cry...of course.. you're right... give mommy a big kiss... ... no you're not arrogant cuz you're always right it's always other's fault... that's how you've been raised i'm sure... hey don't forget... you're right.. Absolutly pathetic ! stop looking at your belley....  grow up ... sometimes others are right too... and don't forget you're right ! other's opinion is always false....you're right even if you're wrong... And if the Bruins lose you have the right to bash them cuz it's their fault.. not yours you love them oh yeah... until they lose...there's pill for bipolar ilness...consult your physician... no the physician is wrong , you're right. LOL really, really , really pathetic.. i'm sad for your kids...growing up thinking it's always other's fault... face reality and try to teach them they could be wrong  for their welfare... good night

What an idiot! And by the way, you can't literally translate "grimper dans les rideaux" to English. Suggestion: buy an "English for dummies" book.... Now THERE'S something that makes sense for you.... literally!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Max Pacioretty Tweeting during game : if you think you're right think it i don't care at all.... not coming from a bruin's fan it's worth nothing else but sh**t

YOUR SUCH A FOCKIN RMILLER TOOL!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

have a good day.... .... mind your own business... and don't forget your'e right.. as always !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Max Pacioretty Tweeting during game : What an idiot! And by the way, you can't literally translate "grimper dans les rideaux" to English. Suggestion: buy an "English for dummies" book.... Now THERE'S something that makes sense for you.... literally!!
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]

right again.. son you're such a good boy!.. get back home mommy's waiting for you...!  she's missing her little boy!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Max Pacioretty Tweeting during game : right again.. son you're such a good boy!.. get back home mommy's waiting for you...!  she's missing her little boy!

Well I see my original post yesterday completely owned you. You have been reduced to a mumbling incoherrent habs fan constantly bringing up peoples Mothers and their Mothers Basements for lack of any substantial arguement at all.

Just leave you troll, if you are a habs fan Im sure you make the real Habs fans like Kennedy and Shupe( :P ) ashamed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I know, I make a joke about him and he gives my this whole guilt and sympathy pitch about how his 7-year old daughter was in a car accident (like I should have known that, somehow), and then his next post is all about everyone's kids and mothers.  Just the kind of hypocritical whining that has become the calling card of Montreal fans.

And Greatseason, since English is your second language (I hope), try to keep it simple.  About 10% of what you are writing makes any sense at all.  I know you're trying real hard, but really, this type of thing isn't working real well for you.

I do believe there is an international symbol for choking, thankfully. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Max Pacioretty Tweeting during game : right again.. son you're such a good boy!.. get back home mommy's waiting for you...!  she's missing her little boy!

That's it? That's your comeback?

An even bigger moron than I first indicated!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]I know, I make a joke about him and he gives my this whole guilt and sympathy pitch about how his 7-year old daughter was in a car accident (like I should have known that, somehow), and then his next post is all about everyone's kids and mothers.  Just the kind of hypocritical whining that has become the calling card of Montreal fans. And Greatseason, since English is your second language (I hope), try to keep it simple.  About 10% of what you are writing makes any sense at all.  I know you're trying real hard, but really, this type of thing isn't working real well for you. I do believe there is an international symbol for choking, thankfully. 
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

BTW Fletch..... This tool is a chick!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Pac's comments were actually funny and I wouldn't have been quick to apologize. I found the Ference finger hilarious too.

What's life without a sense of humor.

And Greatseason, get a grip, get a hobby, get something because everyone that is on here is ignoring you.

Being a Habs fan is fine, being a hater and troll is not. God love your husband for dealing with you.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

nrguy, if she had a husband, she wouldn't be on here.